Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infotainment System Upgrade

Hello All,

First off thanks for making me a part of this forum.

I have bought the Insignia with 14 number plate, SRI petrol model. The infotainment system does not have a navigation system included. I was wondering if i can have the system upgraded to NAVI 900 and have the back camera & navigation included.

If factory fitting is not available, which system to you guys recommend me to buy and get installed in the same.

Regards
    -Ankit

Originally posted by adrooitof View Post
    Hello All,

First off thanks for making me a part of this forum.

I have bought the Insignia with 14 number plate, SRI petrol model. The infotainment system does not have a navigation system included. I was wondering if i can have the system upgraded to NAVI 900 and have the back camera & navigation included.

If factory fitting is not available, which system to you guys recommend me to buy and get installed in the same.

Regards
    -Ankit
    Hi and welcome.

Can you go here.....

And introduce yourself.
    Maybe share a few pics of your car too.

Comment

You can either upgrade to an android system....or you can go down the OEM route. Lewish will advise you on this better

Comment

Welcome to the Party its all singing and dancing in ere

Check out Icebox auto on google they have some quality aftermarket units that look oem and as far as am aware have 1 of the best customer service aftersales and to top it off their uk based.

Comment

Arent the Icebox Auto buttons incorrect to OP's model (same as mine) eg Eject button is Phone and Radio is now Navi or are they correct, anyone know?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean110 View Post
            Arent the Icebox Auto buttons incorrect to OP's model (same as mine) eg Eject button is Phone and Radio is now Navi or are they correct, anyone know?
            The icebox one is a direct replacement to the OEM one.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
              The icebox one is a direct replacement to the OEM one.
              Do you know much more about those units? They have some RCA's coming out the back, i was wonder wether those would be for cameras or for external amplifiers. Cheers

Comment

Do you know much more about those units? They have some RCA's coming out the back, i was wonder wether those would be for cameras or for external amplifiers. Cheers
                Aye, I've just fitted one into mine buddy.

There's external RCA's....loads

I've got the camera fitted to mine.

Comment

Aye, I've just fitted one into mine buddy.

There's external RCA's....loads

I've got the camera fitted to mine.
                  Ohhh whats it like?? Is it faster than the OEM one? Mine takes a few seconds to acknowledge anything sometimes...

I pretty much want a setup that is like a phone but with all the functionality of OEM, steering controls and the ability to add amplifiers.

Comment

Ohhh whats it like?? Is it faster than the OEM one? Mine takes a few seconds to acknowledge anything sometimes...

I pretty much want a setup that is like a phone but with all the functionality of OEM, steering controls and the ability to add amplifiers.
                    What do you have in yours at the Moment?

This.....
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	6975__44702.1560159213.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	103.3 KB
ID:	245193

Or this.....
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l225.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	7.4 KB
ID:	245194

Comment

There's a few pages on it I posted up when I fitted it.

Another lovely warm day here in Central Scotland..... canny be many more left for us lol. Decided to get the Aldi Magnum and Mr Sheen out the shed. (filedata/fetch?id=249114&d=1609524466) (filedata/fetch?id=249115&d=1609524632) (filedata/fetch?id=249116&d=1609524632) (filedata/fetch?id=249117&d=16095246

Comment

What do you have in yours at the Moment?

This.....
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]4683[/ATTACH]

Or this.....
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]4684[/ATTACH]
                        I have the second picture. adrooitof same?

Be interesting to see whats what and what can be added down the line.

Comment

I have the second picture. adrooitof same?

Be interesting to see whats what and what can be added down the line.
                          The android isn't a replacement for the larger screen I'm afraid.
                          It will replace the smaller screen in the first pic.

Comment

The android isn't a replacement for the larger screen I'm afraid.
                            It will replace the smaller screen in the first pic.
                            Realy? They look identical from there website small and larger screens

Comment

Realy? They look identical from there website small and larger screens
                              The android will replace the smaller screening pic 1....but not the larger Satnav screen in pic 2.

Comment

Working...
                              X