X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russ View Post
    If you remove them completely it wont look right

To paint :

Its easier with them off but the clips could snap as they go brittle very quickly or paint them on the car a ton of masking tape and paper needed
    Ahh yes that is a good point. Will have to try spraying them on the car thanks!

Comment

What about the grill chrome do they pop off i can see clips but its not having it. Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny91 View Post
        What about the grill chrome do they pop off i can see clips but its not having it. Cheers
        Leave the chrome alone mask the bumper and slats you dont want to paint and do it on the car.

The slats do come off but in all honesty you would want to remove the grille to do that and the easiest way is to remove the bumper to remove the grille as a 1st time off the clips are solid to remove
        They do get easier after time i know am on my 4th grille

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
          Leave the chrome alone mask the bumper and slats you dont want to paint and do it on the car.

The slats do come off but in all honesty you would want to remove the grille to do that and the easiest way is to remove the bumper to remove the grille as a 1st time off the clips are solid to remove
          They do get easier after time i know am on my 4th grille
          Remember to add an alcoholic based cleaner (APC) 1st to remove any grease/oil/wax then with an ultra fine sanding block just give it a light going over on the chrome as the front gets battered the worsed prepping it before hand will save alot more time than re doing it again 6 months down the line.

Comment

Working...
          X