Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lock down restrictions

As we are all on lock down, and only 1 hours exercise, or essential journey

i would like to detail the car when i am able to, although a bit extreme if the police caught you doing this would you fall into the non essential category ?

Not on a driveway IMO. I've seen a few doing it with their car parked on the street. Surely Plod has bigger fish to fry, like groups of young people acting as if coronavirus didn't exist. Good excuse not to detail your car though.

Comment

On your driveway is fine. Same as gardening your front lawn.

Comment

Originally posted by the gas man View Post

i would like to detail the car when i am able to, although a bit extreme if the police caught you doing this would you fall into the non essential category ?

suppose im a bit lucky kel,,front garden and drive is fenced off,got my own space...
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Aye mate, not an option for me , not having a drive

Comment

As long as you're taking care to stay well away from people, it ought to be fine - but the new law isn't very clear and some policepeople aren't using any discretion.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
              suppose im a bit lucky kel,,front garden and drive is fenced off,got my own space...
              Yep.....I'm the same.
              Car in the drive at the front of the house fenced off.
              Back garden, secluded with 6 foot fencing and the wee workshop as my sanctuary.

Comment

Couldn’t you class cleaning your car as your days exercise. Your working your muscles

Comment

Originally posted by Samyam View Post
                  Couldn’t you class cleaning your car as your days exercise. Your working your muscles
                  Same as chugging......

Comment

Originally posted by the gas man View Post

bloody hell "an hours exercise" way to much for me

Comment

Originally posted by ilunn View Post
                      bloody hell "an hours exercise" way to much for me
                      I normally swim twice a week and go out on my mountain bike. I do still get to walk the dog. Yesterday thought I would do some upper body exercise so did seventy press ups........today I'm in agony!

Back to watching telly

Comment

Working...
                      X