Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New member based in the North East, Hi Everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member based in the North East, Hi Everyone!

Good evening all,

I have had my Insignia for 2 and a half years now but recently decided to invest a little money into it rather than swapping out for a new car.

It's a 2011 2.0CDTI SRI Nav model, currently sitting at around 107K on the clock.

I have just this week had the Timing Belt and Water Pump done along with a Radiator following a leak that had occurred.

A couple of weeks ago, I invested in some 18", fully refurbished gloss black alloy wheels and this weekend just gone, replaced the front grill from the standard chrome grill to the full honeycomb black grill.

The windows were tinted in Limo Black from the rear doors around to the rear window when I first bought the car and finished off with the Heko Wind Deflectors which I think finish it off nicely.

The car needs some TLC to the front and rear bumper as it stands but this is on the to do list.

I have a full set of suspension, front and rear shockers and coils as well as drop links and track rod ends to fit. This should keep me busy during the lock down!

Take care everyone and I look forward to hearing from some people in the future.

Any ideas, please throw my way!

Bryan

PS. She does need a good scrub and polish!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by marko301; 31-03-2020, 06:48 AM. Reason: Turned photo

Sorry! Will sort the 2nd image out in due course! NO, this is NOT me doing some sort of 007 stunt!

Comment

Weclome

Another one for the marko301 tasteless crew

Comment

Welcome buddy
        siggy 1.6 vx line from sunny Dumbarton few mods to do to get it how I want it

Comment

Welcome, hmmm, black alloys

Comment

Yeeeeehaaaaaaa and gallop into the kitchen cupboard mind the kenwood multichef.and welcome aboard the insignia drivers ok wing ding.bwood.
            You have got the same camera as exclusiv.on pic number 2 .

.K.M.P.C.U
            YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Welcome
              LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Hi Bryan,

Nice car and nice wheels!....Ignore RBH. He shouldn't even be driving with his eyesight. He should be on the highlands somewhere with the other sheep.
                2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                  Hi Bryan,

Nice car and nice wheels!....Ignore RBH. He shouldn't even be driving with his eyesight. He should be on the highlands somewhere with the other sheep.
                  Your a cheeky baaaaaaaa574rd

Comment

where in the north east,think I may have seen this car
                    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Predominantly Sunderland (For my sins 🤦🏻*♂️&#128514 but all over the region for work and football!

Comment

I’m delighted with them! The car sits lovely on them, much better drive too as well as looks which I’m really pleased about!

Comment

pretty close then,,im sure ive passed it recently
                          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by bwood View Post
                            Predominantly Sunderland (For my sins ����*♂️��) but all over the region for work and football!
                            A mackem.......same as exclusiv. then.....he's a Sunderland diehard mate

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                              A mackem.......same as exclusiv. then.....he's a Sunderland diehard mate

Comment

Working...
                              X