Insignia 2018 boot tidy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insignia 2018 boot tidy

Have changed from an astra k to insignia 1.5 sri and love it. Only thing I miss from astra is an underfloor boot tidy that I had in astra. Does the insignia have one that can be fitted? All the usual boot organisers are like bags that go in the boot, not under a false floor.

Hi Redahead, pop along to this section https://insignia-drivers.uk/threads/...-(please-read) tell us a bit about your car and yourself and post some pics, you'll get a warm welcome and some great (and not so great) advice! I have a tourer, it has underfloor storage.

Comment

Originally posted by Redahead View Post
      Have changed from an astra k to insignia 1.5 sri and love it. Only thing I miss from astra is an underfloor boot tidy that I had in astra. Does the insignia have one that can be fitted? All the usual boot organisers are like bags that go in the boot, not under a false floor.
      It's possible as Drew says, the tourer has storage but you might be able to buy an aftermarket one of vx don't do it.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
        It's possible as Drew says, the tourer has storage but you might be able to buy an aftermarket one of vx don't do it.
        Yeah the tourer has a solid floor with space beneath, I'm not sure but I think the GS is more like a flexible covering? Also depends whats under that eg. a spare or a compressor and sludge.

Comment

Working...
        X