Replacement shocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darkmetalman View Post
    I hope they are Genuine.... they have the sticker, and had correct packing. Bought them from Autodoc.
    They will be genuine b4's then, their return policy is a bit ****

Comment

Who are you returning them to ? Autodoc? .thats going to be a long process
      Not unless autodoc are sending you out a replacement set toot sweet .
      Never known Bilsten shocks to go wobbly from brand new .but everyday is a school day
      12.5-45.7 rubber shocks

.K.M.P.C.U
      YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
        They will be genuine b4's then, their return policy is a bit ****
        Thanks for warning me. Have so far had 20? emails with autodoc and their process is so unfamiliar to me that they ended up giving me a call. They are really friendly, but also really stubborn on their process.

When I did understand their process that they will do a refound if I get anything - then it was easy - just buy something new and replace. Did this today - Sachs - problem solved. So at least the garage was right that it was the shocks. How it can be the shocks - no idea, to me they feel perfectly fine.
        Insignia 2010 Sports Tourer 160HK / AT / TAAV - Silver Lake

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
          Who are you returning them to ? Autodoc? .thats going to be a long process
          Not unless autodoc are sending you out a replacement set toot sweet .
          Never known Bilsten shocks to go wobbly from brand new .but everyday is a school day
          12.5-45.7 rubber shocks
          Autodoc require pictures of the parts being dismounted. This makes things like this really annoying - basically you have to replace the parts and they do the claim. They also say that they will refund costs for mount/dismount. Not for me, since I did it myself (why should I buy them if I would not do it myself I wonder...)
          Insignia 2010 Sports Tourer 160HK / AT / TAAV - Silver Lake

Comment

Working...
          X