First timer hi all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First timer hi all

Hi all, just joined the site! Have read some of the threads on here, loving the banter!

Welcome, Mrmatin, best stay in, get a brew on and tell us all about what you're driving. Post some pics, its easy once you know how, some on here are experts at it!

Comment

Haha cheers drew!
      And yes no plans to go out as yet, only to walk the pooch.
      Once I work out how to sort my profile out I will upload and share!!

Comment

Weclome Buddy

Comment

Thanks mate !

Comment

Yeeeeehaaaaaaa and gallop into the kitchen, mind the kettle, and welcome aboard the insignia drivers ok vessel.
            Yes some call it banter I call,it gobble de gook but it all looks the same from my angle .
            Be back soon just got to take my alpaca for his daily trot .

.K.M.P.C.U
            YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
              Yeeeeehaaaaaaa and gallop into the kitchen, mind the kettle, and welcome aboard the insignia drivers ok vessel.
              Yes some call it banter I call,it gobble de gook but it all looks the same from my angle .
              What's up....you running out of stuff to post???

Comment

Wish I had an alpaca. I’ll settle for my bulldog though, who farts more than me and snores like the mrs

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                  What's up....you running out of stuff to post???
                  Can't type that well because I've got a swarfega , so had to slow down

.K.M.P.C.U
                  YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by Mrmartin View Post
                    Wish I had an alpaca. I’ll settle for my bulldog though, who farts more than me and snores like the mrs
                    I've got a pug like that well I was sold a pug but I think he's a micro pig in pugs clothing
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0411.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.8 KB
ID:	245224
                    His names Roman or Smelly .

.K.M.P.C.U
                    YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Hi,
                      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Welcome
                        LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Working...
                        X