Front Bumper Lower Grille

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front Bumper Lower Grille

After replacing the main front grille from Chrome to Black Honeycomb, I am looking to change over the lower grille.

I have found a part which is advertised as "VAUXHALL INSIGNIA 2013 - 2016 GENUINE FRONT BUMPER LOWER GRILL TRIM".

Is it likely it will fit the lower grille section of my 2011 model?

Originally posted by bwood View Post
    After replacing the main front grille from Chrome to Black Honeycomb, I am looking to change over the lower grille.

I have found a part which is advertised as "VAUXHALL INSIGNIA 2013 - 2016 GENUINE FRONT BUMPER LOWER GRILL TRIM".

Is it likely it will fit the lower grille section of my 2011 model?
    No.
    It's a different shape buddy

Comment

Many thanks mate, any advice on being able to change the original on a 2011?

Comment

Originally posted by bwood View Post
        Many thanks mate, any advice on being able to change the original on a 2011?
        I don't think there's many options for the lower grille tbh.

How about buying a sheet of honeycomb plastic from eBay and cutting it to the shape you require.

It'll match your top grille

Comment

Well you could go back to chrome

Comment

Ha Ha! The job removing the chrome one and putting the black in, those bloody clips are brittle as hell so there's not a chance id be pulling that back out and changing it all over again!

Comment

I toyed with the idea mate, just wasn't sure how it'd look, mi a stickler for making sure it's aligned etc and if it was clipped in properly I would know it was!

Comment

Working...
              X