Time off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time off

With this Covid-19,we've been asked to take 50% of hols before the end of June,but I carried 5 days over,so managed to get next week off,weather is supposed to pick up so will 'Isolate' myself with polish and wax on the drive!(better do the wife's aswell)
    Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

That's the spirit.
    2015 SRi Nav CDTi 140 VX-line Nav

Comment

If we havnt taken holidays we havnt lost any thank god, a new email from work appeared this evening stood down till 31st May

Ive asked work if i can drop supplies off for the nhs just to get out really ive bin in isolation for 3 weeks now

Working on the car is great but after a bit am bored just want something to break my day up a bit

See what happens tomoz morning we have a team conference call.

Comment

Working...
      X