Money burning a hole in my pocket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CTID Hants View Post
    Just realised they are both 1.6 hence I hadn't seen them when searching, my spec is for 2.0/170 as per my OP...... thanks both though

Cheers
    Whoops didn't see that

Here's 1 probably haggle the price down

39k miles

Comment

Tourer 45k miles

Comment

Could you squeeze an extra grand?

Comment

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post

Could you squeeze an extra grand?
          For a 2 litre one yes with sub 50k mileage

Comment

Cat s though

Comment

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
              Cat s though

Thanks again, but I made a decision very early on, not to have any type of Cat.

Comment

?? Nice spec, but might be too old for the AA or CP?

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
                  https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...7&modal=photos

?? Nice spec, but might be too old for the AA or CP?
                  not sure what you mean by "too old for AA or CP" nice car though, a little too far distance wise in case of any issues etc

Comment

Originally posted by CTID Hants View Post
                    not sure what you mean by "too old for AA or CP" nice car though, a little too far distance wise in case of any issues etc
                    Yeah, it's around the date when they got Andriod Auto and Apple Car Play I think, some people really want it and get a bit peed off if they think they have it but don't!

You are at a tricky price point because for me I would want the best spec I could get, like the last A rather than a poverty spec B. But there are some tempting Bs. Glad it's not my choice. thead

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
                      Yeah, it's around the date when they got Andriod Auto and Apple Car Play I think, some people really want it and get a bit peed off if they think they have it but don't!

You are at a tricky price point because for me I would want the best spec I could get, like the last A rather than a poverty spec B. But there are some tempting Bs. Glad it's not my choice. thead
                      Ah, I see what you mean now, I deffo want android auto and from what people told me that some 16 plates have, 66 plates deffo should have and 16 plates that don't can be dealer firmware updateable. Earlier than 16 needs hardware and firmware. I think I've got that right?

Comment

Also re late A Vs early B, I am not sure I like the style of the B, the interior of the A dashboard certainly has a cockpit feel where as the B looks very boring/minimalist?

Does anyone know if there are any real big changes between A Vs B mechanically or is it all cosmetics inside and out?

Comment

Working...
                        X