Interior ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RBH View Post
    Tbh, I've never used dash shine in any car as I think it looks fake and I hate the glare from it.

It's just a thing I've always had.
    When I started driving, there was no dash shines
    Your showing your age now

Comment

Originally posted by mka306 View Post
      Your showing your age now
      Oh fekk aye, my first shot behind a wheel was 1974

Comment

My first dash was a metal one - Ford Anglia 105EClick image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200705_100608.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.4 KB
ID:	247552
        Just needed a quick wipe
        2018 1.5T SRi Nav
        Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Where did you get the carbon wrap, I really like that look and would love to do that with mine?
          I got it from a company called CSKWRAPS pal, had various eBay wraps in the past and they’re all very thick, was worth spending that little extra for how easy this is to use, it took me longer to strip everything than wrap everything, just need to get around to stripping the steering wheel down but being back at work has halted all bits atm [emoji2361][emoji2361]

Comment

Originally posted by JayWaites View Post
            I got it from a company called CSKWRAPS pal, had various eBay wraps in the past and they’re all very thick, was worth spending that little extra for how easy this is to use, it took me longer to strip everything than wrap everything, just need to get around to stripping the steering wheel down but being back at work has halted all bits atm [emoji2361][emoji2361]
            I’d have to agree with you on that one, defo worth the extra cash for the ease of use and more than likely a longer lasting product.

I did think taking the dash apart would be a b@ll ache but from the looks of it well worth the effort.

Comment

I’d have to agree with you on that one, defo worth the extra cash for the ease of use and more than likely a longer lasting product.

I did think taking the dash apart would be a b@ll ache but from the looks of it well worth the effort.
              It’s not too bad it’s just getting everything in the right order, definitely worth it though it makes a world of difference and I think I still only spent about £15 on vinyl tbf and I’ve got loads of spare left aswell to do other bits.
              The quality difference is unreal aswell

Comment

Working...
              X