Interior ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior ideas

I have a standard vxr interior atm apart from leds all round.
    What’s everyone else done to their interiors and is it possible to seperate the chrome from the steering wheel and seats

I would love the VXR Steering Wheel and Gearknob. I’ve been keeping my eyes peeled for a while now for the right one to pop up.

I think yours looks great mate.

Comment

Originally posted by bwood View Post
      I would love the VXR Steering Wheel and Gearknob. I’ve been keeping my eyes peeled for a while now for the right one to pop up.

I think yours looks great mate.
      I was lucky enough to get the rarer OPC knob

Click image for larger version

Name:	f5d3cc48e469fdeb0da1132996109930.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	71.9 KB
ID:	245328
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

My efforts so far, happy with how the carbon came out

Comment

Coooooooooor love that look .
          You have a right to be happy with the results.

.K.M.P.C.U
          YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
            Coooooooooor love that look .
            You have a right to be happy with the results.
            Only thing I’m not happy with is the red because it’s an awkward shape so it’s peeling already so going to spray it instead I think or try again but wrap in 2 sections, extremely happy with the carbon, big transformation for an hour or 2 work though

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Love that steering wheel to & the Ctr Consul on the A's is like an Aircraft module... unlike the boring sedate Insignia B Consul.......

Comment

Originally posted by JayWaites View Post
                  My efforts so far, happy with how the carbon came out
                  Where did you get the carbon wrap, I really like that look and would love to do that with mine?

Comment

Originally posted by mka306 View Post
                    Where did you get the carbon wrap, I really like that look and would love to do that with mine?
                    eBay mate.
                    Just type in carbon fibre vinyl.
                    I done mine..........took a few hours but turned out really well

Comment

Here's my attempt

Name:	IMG_20200705_090816890.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.7 KB
ID:	247551

Name:	IMG_20200705_090730036.jpg
Size:	72.8 KB
ID:	247549

Name:	IMG_20200705_090746459_HDR.jpg
Size:	68.5 KB
ID:	247550

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                        eBay mate.
                        Just type in carbon fibre vinyl.
                        I done mine..........took a few hours but turned out really well
                        Thought it might be eBay, I’ll have a look as I do like the look it’s given the dash area, much better than standard plastic look.

Comment

Thought it might be eBay, I’ll have a look as I do like the look it’s given the dash area, much better than standard plastic look.
                          It seems that the black dash just attracts the dust etc....and no matter what you use on it, it just gets covered again.

Since I covered mine, it's never been dusty.....or at least it's not noticeable.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                            It seems that the black dash just attracts the dust etc....and no matter what you use on it, it just gets covered again.

Since I covered mine, it's never been dusty.....or at least it's not noticeable.
                            I know what you mean, I’ve found using a damp microfibre on all the plastic stops the attraction of dust etc for longer, I don’t use dash shine anymore as it just invites everything to stick to it which I think is the issue.

Comment

I know what you mean, I’ve found using a damp microfibre on all the plastic stops the attraction of dust etc for longer, I don’t use dash shine anymore as it just invites everything to stick to it which I think is the issue.
                              Tbh, I've never used dash shine in any car as I think it looks fake and I hate the glare from it.

It's just a thing I've always had.
                              When I started driving, there was no dash shines

Comment

Working...
                              X