Easter opening hours at Chris Knott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easter opening hours at Chris Knott

For the first time ever, Chris Knott will be OPEN over Easter Bank Holiday weekend because we want to maximise our usefulness to members at this time - especially those who are key workers and who haven't had a chance to breathe let alone sort out their car insurance yet.

To ensure you can get hold of us when you need to - whether that's for a quote or to discuss your existing cover - we'll be open as follows...

Good Friday: 9am-4pm
    Saturday: 9am–8pm
    Bank Holiday Monday: 9am-4pm

Remember too that if you request a quote before 30 June you'll automatically be in our draw to WIN £500 worth of British Motorsport tickets of your choice, valid for any time over the next 3 race seasons (something to look forward to when Coronavirus is over).

QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 (please mention this forum when you call so we can quote you on our special clubs and enthusiasts facility).

Or request a call back online at either the Chris Knott Quote Form or via our web widget, or on social media or via PM.

best,
    Nick

Chris Knott Reviews...

"Very easy to deal with and great customer service. Highly recommended." Mr Lewis Bates, TrustPilot

"Everyone was helpful and I obtained a good, fair deal." Michael Philpott, TrustPilot

"Just sorted my insurance out with Chris Knott, easy to deal with and was cheaper than my cheapest quote. Cheers." jollyjoiner, BMW Z4-forum

"Best cover ever had and very cheap. First class." Ian Milne, Volvo Enthusiasts Club

"Again this year I renewed with Chris Knott. My renewal wasn't bad but a quick check online I could, for the first time in years, get it cheaper elsewhere. Quick call/email to CK they beat the cost and kept my business. Can't fault the service at all again and I am happy with that." Kev_mk3, Astra Mk3 Owners Club
    Chris Knott Insurance - official insurance scheme
    Club Discount Code: INS-245
    QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 (FREE from mobiles too)
Working...
X