• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vxr no brainer

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
      Was it Delerium that did it??
      No,,i remember the one youre on about with the plane,,he did a pre,to facelift ST vxr lookalike ...sure his username began with A
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
        No,,i remember the one youre on about with the plane,,he did a pre,to facelift ST vxr lookalike ...sure his username began with A
        Yeah his was a tourer. Him and russ had several pictures together.

Suppose I better get a thread started on progress

Picked up some vx line side skirts today and a steering wheel ��

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
          Yeah his was a tourer. Him and russ had several pictures together.

Suppose I better get a thread started on progress

Picked up some vx line side skirts today and a steering wheel ��
          think youre on about Chris from Poland Ash,,there was another guy from London who did it few years back
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Did he have the blue tourer? Chris?

Marius was his name?

Comment

AR Marius

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
                AR Marius
                Does he still have that?

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                  Does he still have that?
                  Hes hardly on fb but as far as i know yes

Comment

Yeah as far as I know he does, he was thinking of selling it and I know from September (last year anyway) he was going to garage it till the summer so I expect it may come out again soon. After this COVID-19 ends!

Was such a nice car. Was a 2009 as well and had done quite a few miles.
                    sigpic

Comment

there you go Ash,its for the pre,but cheap at half the price

Comment

there you go Ash,its for the pre,but cheap at half the price

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vauxhall-...gAAOSwyqleOWBB
                        Seen that. It isnt bad, needs some work though

Comment

Working...
                        X