Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• INTERIOR LED LIGHTING

Hi

I have purchased some LED bulbs for the interior of my vx line, anyone fitted them before? Are they easy? Do i need to know anything before i make a go at it??

Cheers

needs to be in general chat or electrical.... you might get an answer

Comment

Originally posted by bulkygeordie92 View Post
      Hi

I have purchased some LED bulbs for the interior of my vx line, anyone fitted them before? Are they easy? Do i need to know anything before i make a go at it??

Cheers
      Easiest thing ive done to date

Comment

Extremely easy to fit, glove box one takes a little longer but piss easy. Had them all done in about 10 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian147 View Post
          Extremely easy to fit, glove box one takes a little longer but piss easy. Had them all done in about 10 minutes.
          Glove box is the easiest one to do
          The light pops out and you just change the festoon bulb.
          It pops back in.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
            Glove box is the easiest one to do
            The light pops out and you just change the festoon bulb.
            It pops back in.
            I couldn’t wriggle it out so took cover off (as if changing cabin filter) and hey presto.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian147 View Post
              I couldn’t wriggle it out so took cover off (as if changing cabin filter) and hey presto.
              Ahhhhhh right

Comment

my glovebox light doesn't work properly... the switch that turns it of works but soon as you shut the glovebox it stays off and doesn't come back on... I'm gunna have to take the glovebox out and try sort other than that they look great... even the puddle lights with the vaux badge look mint

Comment

have any of yous done the corner and bending lights to LED?? if so what make? and price? (obviously, error-free)???

Comment

Originally posted by bulkygeordie92 View Post
                    have any of yous done the corner and bending lights to LED?? if so what make? and price? (obviously, error-free)???
                    You mean AFL's???

Comment

Working...
                    X