Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detailing world

Gents, is anyone on DW online forum???

I registered for the site in the early hours of Sunday morning, but STILL waiting for the admin / moderators to approve my registration.

Can somebody please give the admin a boot up the arse and ask them if there's an issue, or can they at least approve my registration.. it's been the best pat of 5 days now and still nothing.

TIA
    2016 1.4T SRi Nav (IntelliLink Navi900) S/S
    Stage 1 remap, Irmscher Style Door Pins, Full Buick Regal Grills, Badges & Airbag cover, VX Line Flat Bottom Steering Wheel (Colour coded), Custom 8' Digital Dash Cluster / Clocks, Video in Motion, VX Line Perforated Leather Seats package, Full White Interior LED's, Forge Atmospheric DV, Iridium NGK Plugs, Hardwall Hose Induction kit with Ramair JS108 Filter, Custom CNC Machined Dipstick, Custom CNC Oil, PS, Coolant & Window Washer bottle Caps, Custom Radiator Cover, 25mm Eibach Spacers (Front & Rear), VXR Brembo Calipers, EBC Camaro 355mm X 32mm solid discs & EBC Redstuff Pads, -40mm Direnza Springs, Dual Exit Exhaust, 20" Veeman VC7 Multispoke Alloys, Stainless downpipe, Elite Rear Boot Tail Lights, Heko's, Irmscher Rear Window Spoiler, Ducktail Spoiler, Full VX-Line Kit, ESC Magnetic Sump Plug, Nextbase 512GW Front & Rear Dash Cams, Reverse Cam, Removable Towbar.

Email confirmation atall? Sometimes you have to do this

Comment

Originally posted by Sean110 View Post
      Email confirmation atall? Sometimes you have to do this
      I've had absolutely sod all from them, I've even gone through the website to find admin which I can find but because i'm still waiting for my registration to be approved I can't even send them a message or post anything.

I've even gone through the "Contact Us" tab twice now & still nothing from them.. Honestly feel like it's a bit of a piss take to be fair.
      Stage 1 remap, Irmscher Style Door Pins, Full Buick Regal Grills, Badges & Airbag cover, VX Line Flat Bottom Steering Wheel (Colour coded), Custom 8' Digital Dash Cluster / Clocks, Video in Motion, VX Line Perforated Leather Seats package, Full White Interior LED's, Forge Atmospheric DV, Iridium NGK Plugs, Hardwall Hose Induction kit with Ramair JS108 Filter, Custom CNC Machined Dipstick, Custom CNC Oil, PS, Coolant & Window Washer bottle Caps, Custom Radiator Cover, 25mm Eibach Spacers (Front & Rear), VXR Brembo Calipers, EBC Camaro 355mm X 32mm solid discs & EBC Redstuff Pads, -40mm Direnza Springs, Dual Exit Exhaust, 20" Veeman VC7 Multispoke Alloys, Stainless downpipe, Elite Rear Boot Tail Lights, Heko's, Irmscher Rear Window Spoiler, Ducktail Spoiler, Full VX-Line Kit, ESC Magnetic Sump Plug, Nextbase 512GW Front & Rear Dash Cams, Reverse Cam, Removable Towbar.

Comment

Originally posted by Foz1261 View Post
        I've had absolutely sod all from them, I've even gone through the website to find admin which I can find but because i'm still waiting for my registration to be approved I can't even send them a message or post anything.

I've even gone through the "Contact Us" tab twice now & still nothing from them.. Honestly feel like it's a bit of a piss take to be fair.
        Thats really weird that is, im not a member on there other wise i would try to help.

Only other thing i can think of is try your junk mail?

Or try your question on here?

I dont know otherwise mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean110 View Post
          Thats really weird that is, im not a member on there other wise i would try to help.

Only other thing i can think of is try your junk mail?

Or try your question on here?

I dont know otherwise mate.
          It's so bloody annoying, because years ago there used to be issues with the likes of a yahoo email account but I use that one as a scrap email account, so when I logged in and still didn't have the permissions to post I figured that was the reason, so changed my email address to my Oulook.com address... but Noooooooo still nothing.. Again just messaged admin / moderators so that'll be 3 times now. I f I get nothing back this time then i'm done with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Foz1261 View Post
            It's so bloody annoying, because years ago there used to be issues with the likes of a yahoo email account but I use that one as a scrap email account, so when I logged in and still didn't have the permissions to post I figured that was the reason, so changed my email address to my Oulook.com address... but Noooooooo still nothing.. Again just messaged admin / moderators so that'll be 3 times now. I f I get nothing back this time then i'm done with that.
            Try cleanyourcar.co.uk, im a member i think its been a long time since ive been there. If you need help with them give me a shout! Good Luck!

Comment

I've actually just managed to get a direct email address so have fired an email to that, so maybe now something will happen, but if not then yeah I'll defo jump on CYC. Cheers pal.

Comment

I'm on DW.

Have you checked your SPAM folder for the email?
                2015 SRi Nav CDTi 140 VX-line Nav

Comment

Originally posted by aitkenaj View Post
                  I'm on DW.

Have you checked your SPAM folder for the email?
                  Yeah done that mate, got the activation code tried that and kept getting an error message, have tired accessing the mods/admin through the contact us tab 3 times now & had nothing back. Managed to get a direct email address so fire them an email about an hour ago and had nothing back..

If I don't hear from them at the end of the day i'll just bin it because it's so bloody annoying and the fact that nobody replies via the "contact us" or even by direct email just adds to the annoyance really.

Comment

Working...
                  X