X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please DRL issue

Hi alll,

Hope I’m posting this in the right place,

The DRL’s on my 2015 insignia don’t come on when unlocking the car, they come on as normal when engine on, just not when unlocking.

I’ve looked at the menu and nothing’s changed, I’ve also tried both fobs in case there was an issue with mine but it’s the same with both fobs

Pic for reference of headlight type

Thanks in advance

Iain

Click image for larger version

Name:	ADFEC5A5-FF38-4D7C-A954-9936DF8D6937.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	249839

Could be that it is to light out. I’m sure they only turn on when it’s dark or poor light.

Does on my 2011 anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
      Could be that it is to light out. I’m sure they only turn on when it’s dark or poor light.

Does on my 2011 anyway
      Yep....it's too bright.

Comment

Ah perfect okay thanks gents, that’s the mind at ease!

Comment

as above,only come on,on unlocking when light levels drop
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

On my 2009 Elite the DRL's come on whatever the brightness is outside, but what does make them not come on when I unlock mine is if I have the headlights turned on, that is the switch is not on auto.

Comment

Thanks Kentish I was sure mine came on all the time too/ I checked the headlight setting as it definitely on auto?

Comment

Originally posted by Skyeinsignia View Post
                Thanks Kentish I was sure mine came on all the time too/ I checked the headlight setting as it definitely on auto?
                They obviously changed the system sometime between 2009 & 2015, sorry I wasn't much help

Comment

If it's too bright, the DRL won't come on, on the facelift.....well I know mines doesn't anyway.

Comment

This is where I’m confused RBH I’m almost certain mine used to come on all the time like Kentish?

Comment

Originally posted by Skyeinsignia View Post
                      This is where I’m confused RBH I’m almost certain mine used to come on all the time like Kentish?
                      Others have also to you this too...... remember, we've not had good weather in a while, so don't get worked up about it

Comment

Working...
                      X