Shed clearout Metal work lathe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shed clearout Metal work lathe

Ok selling this unfinished project (Atlas lathe) it only needs the gearbox/ lead screw rebuilding (some parts are broke but I obtained few parts that should allow someone with access to a working lath to repair damaged gears. It will need fully Aligning up as it's been total strip down, It does run and I have used it to clean some small wheels up and turn some wood down. Its comes with some new main bearings (not yet fitted which cost silly money as there as rare as rocking horse Do-Do. Also there is few accessories as seen on photos. It is in Worksop Notts and must be collected, If its of interest I can keep it until after lockdown for small holding deposit, Or should you wish to collect before that’s fine by me (gives you something to do while staying at home . Be aware its not a lightweight so van or flat floor estate car is best and it take 2 men to lift (I can help at this end). More photos available. The price £250 is just to meat criteria "OFFERS" .Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0699.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.2 KB
ID:	250709Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0682.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	105.7 KB
ID:	250710
Working...
X