• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full detail

All prep done, full detail in the morning [emoji106]

This was hiding behind

Comment

Awesome, looking forward to the end result! Id expect we will see you in a few days!? [emoji1360]

Comment

Ok back at work on Tuesday, I'll do my best tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by the gas man View Post
          Ok back at work on Tuesday, I'll do my best tomorrow
          Always! [emoji1360] You got dual action for the polishing/compounding?

Comment

Good arsenal of products there looking forward to seeing the results. I had similar plans for this weekend however have been a lazy git and just chilled out.

Comment

**** loads of stuff ,[emoji106]

Comment

I need to find time for wash, wheels off wash, de contaminating paint work, clay bar, dual action polish then applying gtechniq EXO ceramic coating. A full 2 day job [emoji31][emoji31]

Comment

Krist.......that's a week's wage

Comment

For a heating engineer that equates to
                    3-CP1'S
                    1-CP12
                    Vent 2 radiators
                    And fitting a terminal guard
                    MR Gasman has taste in the products he uses
                    And best of good health for your return to work .

.K.M.P.C.U
                    YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Wheres the pics Kel ??
                      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                        Wheres the pics Kel ??
                        Haha thought I'd got away with it , all good intentions to get it done today, however

After the work I done on the car over the weekend, I woke up this morning walking like John Wayne, still in pain now Dave ,

Been using muscles that ain't been used in a long time, honestly feel like I've done a few hours in the gym

Thought feck it I'll at least , plasti dip the chrome on the splitter, couldn't manage that

Comment

Aye,just take your time mate,no point screwing up your recovery
                          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean110 View Post
                            Always! [emoji1360] You got dual action for the polishing/compounding?
                            sold my Meguiars MT320 a few months back, i dont have one currently, if ya could recommend a decent budget one

Comment

Originally posted by the gas man View Post
                              sold my Meguiars MT320 a few months back, i dont have one currently, if ya could recommend a decent budget one
                              I bought one around 4 years ago, das6 i think ;D I couldnt recommend one as im so out of touch with it nowadays but i get my bits from clean your car, could give them a ring

Comment

Working...
                              X