X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RBH View Post
    Aye.....coz they're good and come with a 3 year guarantee
    True fella
    siggy 1.6 vx line from sunny Dumbarton few mods to do to get it how I want it

Comment

On the last farm I worked, we had a tractor driven pump for washing the cattle sheds. It could pump out 30 litres a minute at 3000psi. Holding the lance was a job in itself! It could shift the muck off the walls though
      I don't think this would suit you though

Comment

I’ve got a Nilfisk one and it’s really good. At the time I read they have metal pumps compared to ones like karcher that are plastic so it lasts better.

Comment

Originally posted by Smig64 View Post
          Seem to be sold out even online
          Well hopefully they will be back in Stock soon might just opt for one of these. I have been toying with the idea now for about 18 months 🤔. Should have just bit the bullet & bought one already. Now I can't just take the car to work to wash it as we're isolated 😷😷dohhh

Comment

Thanks all will keep browsing

Comment

I will third nilfisk , 7 years , blows harder than my wife with the window cleaner when she can't afford to pay .
              Though it's getting on a bit .
              Brings up our decking a treat .
              Anything from the likes of Aldi or others are super and the warranty speaks for itself.
              Give it a try .

.K.M.P.C.U
              YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                I will third nilfisk , 7 years , blows harder than my wife with the window cleaner when she can't afford to pay .
                Though it's getting on a bit .
                Divorce her and get a newer model

Comment

As above, make sure it has metal fittings and connections. Karcher seem to favour plastic

Comment

Thanks for the advice guys I'm still looking

Comment

Another vote for Nilfisk. I have had 3 Karchers in the past and the Nilfisk has outlasted all of them. Still in use after 5 years regular use.

Comment

Cheers buddy

Comment

I got an aldi one couple years ago its the one on wheels its got 3 year guarantee so worth the cost, there is also a adaptor that can be purchased on internet auction site that allows you to use karcher accessories.

Comment

Originally posted by ilunn View Post
                            I got an aldi one couple years ago its the one on wheels its got 3 year guarantee so worth the cost, there is also a adaptor that can be purchased on internet auction site that allows you to use karcher accessories.
                            Yep......same as mine....on wheels.
                            Cracking but of kit for the money

Comment

hi

I have a karcher its decent but as others said internals prone to cracking. Currently replacing outlet elbow on mine - part is only 11 quid on ebay tbf

i also have a petrol parkside (lidl) one i picked up online for 80 quid which i would recommend. Decent for money

Comment

Had my nilfisk out at the weekend to start cleaning the drive, used it on the patio a few times but never bothered with the drive until now. Its a brick paved drive and once i realised how much it was bring off the bricks I kind of wished i'd not started!! Was using a combination of the patio cleaner attachment and normal pressure washer attachment and when i ran out of time to finish it prior to sunday tea having been at it for 2 and a half hours i'm now left with a two tone drive until this weekend when i get a chance to finish it. Think part of the issue is that in the last three years we've had a big extension so the builders had all sorts of stuff on it then 18 months or so ago a water pipe about 4 drives down burst, due to their drives having a slight lip all the water avoided their drives before coming down ours, missing the next couple and then going down someone elses. They got it slight worse than us but it left all sorts of sand and silt on our drive once it had drained away. Cleared up about 15/20 buckets of the stuff but it left the drive really dirty. Its not a big drive with enough room for both cars to be side by side and get on and off without having to move one but i've still got about a third to do and then clean off the white garage door which suffered from the spray back whilst i was cleaning and its filthy. The fact the house is rendered and painted white could be an issue by the time i've finished as well!! Photo of the two tone drive below.

The one i have is this one, the C110.2. I got it on offer at Argos after spotting a deal on HotUKDeals, it was just a basic package with just the main lance and two different spray heads but i ended up with the patio cleaner when a work colleague missed out on the same deal so bought the next one up that included some attachments like car cleaning bits and the patio cleaner but didnt have a patio to use it with so let me have it :-

Click image for larger version

Name:	ZDg4MjI4ODU4OTU2YzU0YjgyMGEwZDIyOWI5NWFkOWWkyCZIpyposuZyBB8-yjQYaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20v.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.5 KB
ID:	246737
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X