ID:	247069

Didn’t do before and after which should have done

Comment

Very nice mate

Comment

Originally posted by Danfpu View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]5696[/ATTACH]

Didn’t do before and after which should have done
        Would look so much better with 20/25mm spacers. The wheel looks lost in the arch
        2016 1.4T SRi Nav (IntelliLink Navi900) S/S
        Stage 1 remap, Irmscher Style Door Pins, Full Buick Regal Grills, Badges & Airbag cover, VX Line Flat Bottom Steering Wheel (Colour coded), Custom 8' Digital Dash Cluster / Clocks, Video in Motion, VX Line Perforated Leather Seats package, Full White Interior LED's, Forge Atmospheric DV, Iridium NGK Plugs, Hardwall Hose Induction kit with Ramair JS108 Filter, Custom CNC Machined Dipstick, Custom CNC Oil, PS, Coolant & Window Washer bottle Caps, Custom Radiator Cover, 25mm Eibach Spacers (Front & Rear), VXR Brembo Calipers, EBC Camaro 355mm X 32mm solid discs & EBC Redstuff Pads, -40mm Direnza Springs, Dual Exit Exhaust, 20" Veeman VC7 Multispoke Alloys, Stainless downpipe, Elite Rear Boot Tail Lights, Heko's, Irmscher Rear Window Spoiler, Ducktail Spoiler, Full VX-Line Kit, ESC Magnetic Sump Plug, Nextbase 512GW Front & Rear Dash Cams, Reverse Cam, Removable Towbar.

Comment

Have you got a picture of the whole side of the car with the lowering springs on ?
          Or did you just lower 1 corner ? Ha HA !
          It gives others a taste of what there' car may look like lowered .
          Just a thaught.

.K.M.P.C.U
          YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Didn’t do before and after and spacers are on the list to do just need to let funds build back again.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	AFB51689-8EB5-4484-BAE7-509BE12E7FF6.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	247071 front bumper

Name:	1B6791EB-2132-452A-B1BB-4B1788F2DFF3.jpg
Size:	51.5 KB
ID:	247072 rear

Name:	797BCE90-F40E-47DB-97BF-EA9050A3FEC1.jpg
Size:	50.2 KB
ID:	247073 front

Name:	537329DC-71C9-4729-902C-B2C69DB0D45E.jpg
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	247074 before washing

Name:	1D90D99F-C2D0-452E-B045-75DAA8D1AE81.jpg
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	247075after clay and polish

Comment

did you get any instructions from mtec about fitting discs ?
                ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

No they just standard size so fit as you would normal discs and pads. Have t hammered they yet need a few miles to bed in but few days of driving and should be good.

Comment

No they just standard size so fit as you would normal discs and pads. Have t hammered they yet need a few miles to bed in but few days of driving and should be good.
                    don't think it matters a lot,but you've got them on wrong sides
                    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

No instructions to say if they was sided. Take it you noticed by the way the grooves are going. I’m going to have to investigate and check the vanes then on the insides.

Comment

No instructions to say if they was sided. Take it you noticed by the way the grooves are going. I’m going to have to investigate and check the vanes then on the insides.
                        yes mate,i fitted mtec to my old one ,and they had instructions in ,saying to have the grooves flowing the opposite way that you have them,,,dont think it makes a lot of difference tbh

Comment

Honestly, doesn't make a great deal of difference unless you're planning on hitting the tracks.
                          2016 1.4T SRi Nav (IntelliLink Navi900) S/S
                          Stage 1 remap, Irmscher Style Door Pins, Full Buick Regal Grills, Badges & Airbag cover, VX Line Flat Bottom Steering Wheel (Colour coded), Custom 8' Digital Dash Cluster / Clocks, Video in Motion, VX Line Perforated Leather Seats package, Full White Interior LED's, Forge Atmospheric DV, Iridium NGK Plugs, Hardwall Hose Induction kit with Ramair JS108 Filter, Custom CNC Machined Dipstick, Custom CNC Oil, PS, Coolant & Window Washer bottle Caps, Custom Radiator Cover, 25mm Eibach Spacers (Front & Rear), VXR Brembo Calipers, EBC Camaro 355mm X 32mm solid discs & EBC Redstuff Pads, -40mm Direnza Springs, Dual Exit Exhaust, 20" Veeman VC7 Multispoke Alloys, Stainless downpipe, Elite Rear Boot Tail Lights, Heko's, Irmscher Rear Window Spoiler, Ducktail Spoiler, Full VX-Line Kit, ESC Magnetic Sump Plug, Nextbase 512GW Front & Rear Dash Cams, Reverse Cam, Removable Towbar.

Comment

Mine never came with anything just checked the box and nothing there. I honest,y didn’t even think about as just done a 14hr shift at work then did my car so was wanting it done sharpish. I might swap them over soon then as going to paint callipers as well.

Comment

Name:	D0149EA6-ED86-4419-B68D-35CFF1D77BB3.jpg
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	247136

Name:	21554B04-020D-458D-84EE-725070C298CE.jpg
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	247137

So fit my new grill today looks 100% better IMO. Did find a problem though have a bump a few years ago and not took the bumper off till today.

Name:	B008A5F9-60B3-477D-BC6B-4BBC3B08341F.jpg
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	247138 yeah found out the crash panel has completely buckled so no wonder I struggled getting bumper lined back up.

So need a new slam panel and someone has dented my wing so need that as well found my paint code Z22A looking on eBay not many parts for that colour.

Comment

Name:	214C7759-84B1-4DDE-AD50-119641B3BC16.jpg
Size:	52.4 KB
ID:	247161
                                Pic of mine being low not the best one but hey ho.
                                Last edited by Danfpu; 25-05-2020, 09:07 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Working...
                                X