Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tidy Bi

looks a tidy motor.....apart from the badge on the boot

​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Nice that. Apart from the wheels [emoji85][emoji23]
    sigpic

Comment

Why on earth do people put VXR badges on ffs

Comment

some one stuck one on my old vectra , when they resold it

would love to get behind the wheel in it again, just for a day, owned it for 9 years

a lot of memories , kids growing up etc

Click image for larger version

Name:	$_86.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	246752

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
          looks a tidy motor.....apart from the badge on the boot

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vauxhall-...oAAOSw9flemfBY
          I like the Speedo

Comment

Saw this the other day.

"Immaculate condition" it says in the description, but look at the damage on the front splitter/kit low down on the the passenger side.

Granted, it's not the end of the world, but a good example of my idea of immaculate clearly being different to other folks.

Comment

Originally posted by puppet View Post
              Saw this the other day.

"Immaculate condition" it says in the description, but look at the damage on the front splitter/kit low down on the the passenger side.

Granted, it's not the end of the world, but a good example of my idea of immaculate clearly being different to other folks.
              oh yeah,see it now
              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

oh yeah,see it now
                Big gouge out the rear bumper skirt too, again, passenger side, right on the corner.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
                  I like the Speedo
                  I like mine too

Click image for larger version

Name:	16592f877579eb0688329b43121ec682.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	246753

Comment

I like mine too

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5266[/ATTACH]
                    That's smart as f##k

Comment

I like mine too

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5266[/ATTACH]
                      Arsehole

Comment

Nice looking excuse my ignorance, but did all,the BI come with black roof ? Cos that dose look good .
                        It's in that hard to find " RED " colour .
                        At least it's not in "Boring Blue " or " Granny Grey " HA HA HA .
                        Look at mot history it's not been updated this year yet .
                        But between 2018 - 2019 it did 500 miles
                        Between 2017-2018 it did 2000 miles
                        Also he's a trader .
                        But apart from that, it could do someone a turn .

.K.M.P.C.U
                        YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Looks pretty smart. First question I'd ask - 'Has it been re-mapped or ever had a tuning box fitted?' It looks like it's been owned by an enthusiast so more than likely has.
                          2015 SRi Nav CDTi 140 VX-line Nav

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                            Nice looking excuse my ignorance, but did all,the BI come with black roof ? Cos that dose look good .
                            It's in that hard to find " RED " colour .
                            At least it's not in "Boring Blue " or " Granny Grey " HA HA HA .
                            Look at mot history it's not been updated this year yet .
                            But between 2018 - 2019 it did 500 miles
                            Between 2017-2018 it did 2000 miles
                            Also he's a trader .
                            But apart from that, it could do someone a turn .
                            Roof either painted,or wrapped

Comment

What's the difference between the bi-turbo and the regular in the insignia?
                              The insignia is pretty nice, but seems a bit expensive considering the age and mileage surely?

Comment

Working...
                              X