Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

April POTM voting closed...Winners are RBH and Brain147...Congratulations!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RBH View Post

Cheers Paul.
    I only entered it to make up numbers...I didn't think it was going to be the most entrants in a long time....let alone win.
    Maybe ditching the Aldi Magnum for the Autoglym did the job

Comment

Originally posted by tens6 View Post
      Maybe ditching the Aldi Magnum for the Autoglym did the job
      now there's a thought

Comment

Thanks for the Keyring and the amount of stamps too. [emoji38] [emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by Brian147 View Post

Couldn't be bothered to queue at the post office so just stuck a load of 1st class on.
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by Brian147 View Post

You owe him £6 now

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
              You owe him £6 now
              I was thinking that!!!! IOU!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X