Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irmscher Insignia anyone??

Tastefully done I may add.

Think that was irmscher uk attempt at a demo car for bits. Remember seeing it in total vauxhall a few years ago

Comment

Originally posted by Graeme1975 View Post
      Think that was irmscher uk attempt at a demo car for bits. Remember seeing it in total vauxhall a few years ago

ive seen something like it, but not sure.

kinda weird how it has fogs in the first picture and none on the last one

Comment

It was a basic exclusiv model when I seen it all they had done was add bits of hodykit.

Comment

Like the side skirts....quad exhaust is overkill on an insignia imo….wonder if he had 2 attempts at bonding his spoiler to the glass
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

I am regretting not buying the irmy skirts I was offered a couple of years ago now.

Comment

I am regretting not buying the irmy skirts I was offered a couple of years ago now.
              very rare items Graeme
              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                very rare items Graeme
                Yeah can't even get them from irmscher anymore

Comment

That reminds me of 'Mark The Cabby's' fully Irmscher'd motor. His was white but had everything Irmscher produced at the time.

I'm loving that boot spoiler.
                  2015 SRi Nav CDTi 140 VX-line Nav

Comment

Maybe an alternative - https://www.ebay.com/itm/IRMSCHER-St...sAAOSwoPZefB0g
                    2015 SRi Nav CDTi 140 VX-line Nav

Comment

That's very nice, like the seats with the badge on it

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                        Like the side skirts....quad exhaust is overkill on an insignia imo….wonder if he had 2 attempts at bonding his spoiler to the glass
                        milltek quads look nice and mean on my estate

Comment

Working...
                        X