Info Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info Please

Hi,Just purchased a 2019 Vauxhall Insignia SRI 1.5 petrol,i have had 2 insignias previous to this which served me very well,i have just found out that this one has no rear wiper fitted,whats going on with that,never know a hatch back not to have a rear wiper,any ideas how much to have one fitted, as cant imagine not being able to clear my rear window,also on checking the manual for tyre pressures there is a big difference if its a Eco model,how can i tell which model i have.? Thanks for your help Mick

Welcome

Would be great if you could go to the new members section and introduce yourself to all the other members on here. We don’t bite .

Also on the Insignia B, the rear wiper was an optional extra. So whoever purchased the car from new, they didn’t tick the box.

We also like pictures.
    LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Hi Mick, Yeah go introduce yourself properly here https://insignia-drivers.uk/forums/3...-Introductions when you get a few minutes.

They made the rear wiper a free option 2019 onward. Looks like the first owner didn't tick the option. It won't be easy to add one now.

Re tyre pressures. The TPMS has 3 settings. Lite, Eco and Max. You can run it on any of these. It just means you add the pressure to match or it will moan at you. Example. If you run it on lite. You need to be running between 32 and 36 psi. Eco you would run them with higher pressure but if you only put 32psi in, the system would alert you the pressure is too low. Its just to give the system an idea of what kinds of psi you normally run at.
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Set to 36psi all round and jobs a gooden
        2016 1.4T SRi Nav (IntelliLink Navi900) S/S
        Stage 1 remap, Irmscher Style Door Pins, Full Buick Regal Grills, Badges & Airbag cover, VX Line Flat Bottom Steering Wheel (Colour coded), Custom 8' Digital Dash Cluster / Clocks, Video in Motion, VX Line Perforated Leather Seats package, Full White Interior LED's, Forge Atmospheric DV, Iridium NGK Plugs, Hardwall Hose Induction kit with Ramair JS108 Filter, Custom CNC Machined Dipstick, Custom CNC Oil, PS, Coolant & Window Washer bottle Caps, Custom Radiator Cover, 25mm Eibach Spacers (Front & Rear), VXR Brembo Calipers, EBC Camaro 355mm X 32mm solid discs & EBC Redstuff Pads, -40mm Direnza Springs, Dual Exit Exhaust, 20" Veeman VC7 Multispoke Alloys, Stainless downpipe, Elite Rear Boot Tail Lights, Heko's, Irmscher Rear Window Spoiler, Ducktail Spoiler, Full VX-Line Kit, ESC Magnetic Sump Plug, Nextbase 512GW Front & Rear Dash Cams, Reverse Cam, Removable Towbar.

Comment

Have the same basic insignia. Wish I had done a bit more research as would have liked a reverse camera and the nav version as easy when me driving or my other half. Am samsung and shes apple .
          Personally I like the look with no rear wiper

Comment

Working...
          X