Tyre pressure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyre pressure

Morning all what's the correct tyre pressure for 19" also do I need to buy vauxhall tpms sensors or will any do thanks
    siggy 1.6 vx line from sunny Dumbarton few mods to do to get it how I want it

Should be in your manual, there is a nice chapter about tyre pressure.

Comment

There is also a sticker on the pillar inside the passenger door that gives the pressures for normal, eco, fully loaded etc.

Comment

Will check as mine are set at 39

Comment

Originally posted by Smig64 View Post
          Will check as mine are set at 39
          If your car is 2015 or newer, then you have TPMS - all cars after this have it. Tyre pressures as said are in the manual, at the back - slelect your engine size and then look at the wheel/tyre size for your pressure. There are 3 settings, normal load / loaded / ECO - tyre pressures differ for the loading. I looked at the loading for my old Facelift A which had 19s and I ran 35psi which worked well and the tyres wear nice and evenly. Running ECO which puts you up near 40 psi will harden the ride, give you lighter steering. Depends what you want. Also ensure your onboard tyre settings are matching what you are running as if your setting is at ECO and put in normal tyre pressures, you will get a low pressure warning

Comment

Aye got tpms there reading 39 and 1 is 40

Comment

Mine often read a couple of psi different on start up, usually depends which tyre has been sat in the sunshine. After a few minutes driving they have always settled to the correct pressures. I run mine in eco ( I think) because I don't have to then adjust the rears when I tow (in comfort settings they would be too soft).

Comment

Working...
              X