Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What originally brought you to the forum?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The words perverse and complex
    Are 6 of my favourite words
    Along with
    Gimp
    Back door
    Faster
    Weirdo
    Lube oil
    Peep hole
    Anytime
    My that's different
    Are you getting enough
    Get off
    I'll call the police
    Cruchless

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

.K.M.P.C.U
    YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

I joined as I only bought mine 1 month ago, bought it of a company in Leicester. So far it doesn't look good. So hopefully, this site can help me rectify some faults.

Comment

I always try to join the owners group for any car that I have.

They are a great resource for information and also a way to meet new like minded people

Hopefully once I've got some ownership experience under my belt I can start helping others
        Insignia B Sport Tourer SRi VX line Nav (2018) white

Comment

I joined the forum between buying the car and picking it up a week later. A great site for tips, hints, chats and views.
          My first car was a mk2 astra,mk3 cav then calibra. Got a 20 year medical ban, got it back and thought "where do i go from here" where else a Siggy!!!

Comment

I was talking to howy one day about my siggy and he suggested I join as was looking for help with some things , best thing I've done as will always be able to find a fix on here for anything love it

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie Gee
              I joined this forum primarily to try to find out if I can remove my front grill without having to remove the entire front bumper , Vauxhall Insignia 2015 model hatch back , 1.4 SRi Eco petrol Manual
              Is that all?
              nothing else?

Comment

And yes, the full bumper needs removed to remove the grille

You'll see why when you removed the bumper......lots of cursing etc will be done while trying to take the clips off

Comment

Because I bought a Vauxhall Insignia and typed Vauxhall Insignia into a search engine and found this form

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                    I thought it was a forum to discuss the aftershave from the 80's

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5308[/ATTACH]
                    Fookin heel!! That's a bit old skool isn't it! God I completely forgot about that stuff! That's right up there with brut and old spice!! Lmfao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I found this forum after reasearching the insignia in general as at the time I was yet to own one, I looked at both the facelift and pre facelift, and thanks to a lot of ppl who's posts I read about various items I chose the facelift diesel ecoflex with no Road tax! Big win there, anyways, thanks to this forum I've not only had a laugh with quite a few members (namely @ lizzard-t and @RBH) I've torn out the original stereo, fitted a kenwood, and I'm also now confident to tackle at least 95% of jobs myself, including a full on brake upgrade, and glow plug Change (without snapping them) and also help a few others too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X