Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tpms

Hi,

New tpms sensor fitted but needs programming to bcm, anyone help out in the north east area,

Is it the sensor in the wheel you have replaced?

Comment

Do they need programming ? sure they self learn after a few miles....replaced one in my daughters clio few months ago,it self learned,no more tpms light
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
        Do they need programming ? sure they self learn after a few miles....replaced one in my daughters clio few months ago,it self learned,no more tpms light
        That's what I learnt on here, so long as they are compatible or oem you just drive until they recognise them.

Comment

They only learn if original equipment, it requires coding to bcm, I have a opcom but it is unable to do it

Comment

yeah, the sensor in the wheel

Comment

Originally posted by choppy101 View Post
              yeah, the sensor in the wheel
              Check this thread, entry 12 onwards.

Comment

What kind of sensor did you buy? And you don't need to code the bcm.

Only need to program the bcm if you don't have tpms in the first place

Comment

Can you fit any sensors to the wheels or do they need to be vauxhall ones
                  siggy 1.6 vx line from sunny Dumbarton few mods to do to get it how I want it

Comment

if you get genuine Vauxhall sensors they will self pair and work within short drive, If you get aftermarket (universal) ones they need to be cloned from original, the tool I got to test mine will also clone universal ones but I have not needed to use it as yet. Also when purchasing universal make sure they are the correct frequency for your system.

Comment

Originally posted by ilunn View Post
                      if you get genuine Vauxhall sensors they will self pair and work within short drive, If you get aftermarket (universal) ones they need to be cloned from original, the tool I got to test mine will also clone universal ones but I have not needed to use it as yet. Also when purchasing universal make sure they are the correct frequency for your system.
                      Ok thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Smig64 View Post
                        Ok thanks
                        Spend £40 and remove them from your atomics at a tyre place.

If you don't, you'll be looking at £160+ for VX ones, then the clone program.

I know what I would do.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post

I know what I would do.
                          Or get lucky like RBH and buy them off me for £60 haha (disclaimer, i don't have any)

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post

I know what I would do.
                            Good thinking batman

Comment

Working...
                            X