• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was trying to get to 50 posts so I can send a pm to foz1261

Comment

I'll give it a go

Comment

Admin would it at all be possible to pass my details on to Johnny5 please??
        2016 1.4T SRi Nav (IntelliLink Navi900) S/S
        Stage 1 remap, Irmscher Style Door Pins, Full Buick Regal Grills, Badges & Airbag cover, VX Line Flat Bottom Steering Wheel (Colour coded), Custom 8' Digital Dash Cluster / Clocks, Video in Motion, VX Line Perforated Leather Seats package, Full White Interior LED's, Forge Atmospheric DV, Iridium NGK Plugs, Hardwall Hose Induction kit with Ramair JS108 Filter, Custom CNC Machined Dipstick, Custom CNC Oil, PS, Coolant & Window Washer bottle Caps, Custom Radiator Cover, 25mm Eibach Spacers (Front & Rear), VXR Brembo Calipers, EBC Camaro 355mm X 32mm solid discs & EBC Redstuff Pads, -40mm Direnza Springs, Dual Exit Exhaust, 20" Veeman VC7 Multispoke Alloys, Stainless downpipe, Elite Rear Boot Tail Lights, Heko's, Irmscher Rear Window Spoiler, Ducktail Spoiler, Full VX-Line Kit, ESC Magnetic Sump Plug, Nextbase 512GW Front & Rear Dash Cams, Reverse Cam, Removable Towbar.

Comment

Please do as I can't seem to send messages to anyone even admin.

Comment

Originally posted by Foz1261 View Post
            Admin would it at all be possible to pass my details on to Johnny5 please??
            Aye.....that's not a problem bud

Comment

Originally posted by johnny5 View Post
              I was trying to get to 50 posts so I can send a pm to foz1261
              Understandable, but spamming ain't the way to do it buddy.

Comment

Cheers

Comment

Fair enough

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                    Understandable, but spamming ain't the way to do it buddy.
                    Still trying to get the hang of this forum lark.

Comment

Cheers gents

You are a helpful lot
                      2016 1.4T SRi Nav (IntelliLink Navi900) S/S
                      Stage 1 remap, Irmscher Style Door Pins, Full Buick Regal Grills, Badges & Airbag cover, VX Line Flat Bottom Steering Wheel (Colour coded), Custom 8' Digital Dash Cluster / Clocks, Video in Motion, VX Line Perforated Leather Seats package, Full White Interior LED's, Forge Atmospheric DV, Iridium NGK Plugs, Hardwall Hose Induction kit with Ramair JS108 Filter, Custom CNC Machined Dipstick, Custom CNC Oil, PS, Coolant & Window Washer bottle Caps, Custom Radiator Cover, 25mm Eibach Spacers (Front & Rear), VXR Brembo Calipers, EBC Camaro 355mm X 32mm solid discs & EBC Redstuff Pads, -40mm Direnza Springs, Dual Exit Exhaust, 20" Veeman VC7 Multispoke Alloys, Stainless downpipe, Elite Rear Boot Tail Lights, Heko's, Irmscher Rear Window Spoiler, Ducktail Spoiler, Full VX-Line Kit, ESC Magnetic Sump Plug, Nextbase 512GW Front & Rear Dash Cams, Reverse Cam, Removable Towbar.

Comment

Still trying to get the hang of this forum lark.
                        It looks like your posting and navigating fine as it is mate.

Send a message with your details on here.....

Only admin can access it.
                        Your contact details will be passed on.
                        That way, you be able to chat with foz about them

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                          It looks like your posting and navigating fine as it is mate.

Send a message with your details on here.....

Only admin can access it.
                          Your contact details will be passed on.
                          That way, you be able to chat with foz about them
                          I click on the link and then on the new post but it redirects me to a blank page. Anything I'm missing?

Comment

I click on the link and then on the new post but it redirects me to a blank page. Anything I'm missing?
                            When you click on the new post, that is where you start to write what you want, just like you do when you reply to anyone.
                            LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

It should take you to message forum team page mate.

Try this.......

Comment

OK managed to get past that issue by setting the browser to use the desktop site as opposed to the mobile site. I have sent my details.

Thanks all

Comment

Working...
                                X