What fuel do you use plus additives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Howy View Post
    Didn't Shell come out with a 'new' fuel years ago that the older 8v-16v engines didn't like,can't remember what it was called?
    I remember a lot of people trying to blame shell for engine damage due to their fuel but can't remember the outcome.

Comment

Yeh,can remember a mate of mine had issues with his Nova SR and I stayed clear of that particular Shell fuel in my Astra,I'm sure he got compensated.
      Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
      Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by tens6 View Post
        Who's not in bed with who nowadays
        I'm still in bed with mrs but the space between us got bigger to point its toooo much like hard work to roll over to other side.

Comment

Originally posted by ilunn View Post
          I'm still in bed with mrs but the space between us got bigger to point its toooo much like hard work to roll over to other side.
          That is either a big bed or or big gap....or both

Comment

That is either a big bed or or big gap....or both
            Both + A little lack of enthusiasm + bit of

Comment

Originally posted by ilunn View Post
              Both + A little lack of enthusiasm + bit of
              Well, I would say...you're probably not alone

Comment

Well, I would say...you're probably not alone

bloody sure he's not.

talking about social distancing???????

me and the Fuhress have been practicing that for bloody years

especially in bed

Comment

well we wont be responsible for the baby boom in 8/9 months time

Comment

Great comments, you guys make me chuckle. Back to the Fuel, Morrison's for me because as the majority of guys say, the fuel is refined at only a handful of refinery's in the UK its the additive packages put into the fuel by the various brands.
                    So as a rule, both for the missus Insignia Diesel and my company Seat Arona Petrol.

But I have to admit both vehicles have a tuning box fitted so with both vehicles I add

Archoil AR6900-D Max Advanced Diesel Fuel Synthesis is an advanced fuel conditioner designed to address deficiencies in diesel fuels.

and

AR6900-P MAX is an advanced fuel conditioner concentrate specifically designed to enhance the properties of modern petrol fuels.

I've used their stuff for literally thousands of miles both cleaners and fuel additives, the engine flush is tremendous. My Engine oil, especially in the Insignia doesn't start getting Black for at least three / four thousand miles after the oil change.

If you want to read somebody's take on the difference between standard and super diesel read below.

Comment

Working...
                    X