Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leather interior

Hi all.
    Can anyone tell me if an mk 1 saloon hatchback leather interior fit mk1 insinia estate.

Cheers

Hi, yes, both interchangeable. Functions might differ though, depending on your spec and the spec of the donor car. Especially when replacing for memory seats.
    Last edited by tens6; 30-04-2020, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Davysmurthwaite1 View Post
      Hi all.
      Can anyone tell me if an mk 1 saloon hatchback leather interior fit mk1 insinia estate.

Cheers
      Hi Davy, seats from the hatch including door cards fit estate.
      When it comes to the function of the seats electronically this won't work if it has memory function.
      I recently installed elite interior from a hatch to a Sri 09 estate.
      I had to remove the seat covers from driver seat and fit to Sri base for electric adjustment to work, apart from that it was a straight swap.

Comment

Originally posted by tens6 View Post
        Hi, yes, both interchangeable. Functions might differ though, depending on your spec and the spec of the donor car. Especially when replacing for memory seats.
        Done the same .
        Not sure if saloon model fits either, hatchback definitely does

Comment

Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
          Done the same .
          Not sure if saloon model fits either, hatchback definitely does
          Yeah, checked. they all fit Memory function still important....unless your name is Alex

Comment

Yeah, checked. they all fit Memory function still important....unless your name is Alex
            It's only something else to break, ad still have wind up windows if a could pmsl

Only joking Mrs stopped me wiring it incase it messed the car up

Comment

Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
              It's only something else to break, ad still have wind up windows if a could pmsl

Only joking Mrs stopped me wiring it incase it messed the car up
              But....what I mean is, you still managed to make use out of them rather than be stuck with unusable seats, like most other people would've had

Comment

But....what I mean is, you still managed to make use out of them rather than be stuck with unusable seats, like most other people would've had
                Yip definitely mate, am well happy with them, was well worth doing it totally uplifted the interior.

Comment

Moved to appropriate section

Comment

do the rear seats in a saloon collapse forwards,like the hatch and estates ?
                    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                      do the rear seats in a saloon collapse forwards,like the hatch and estates ?
                      They do indeed

Comment

slight hijack, is it easy to swap the leather onto another seat or should I pay an upholsterer £70

Comment

Originally posted by andyd View Post
                          slight hijack, is it easy to swap the leather onto another seat or should I pay an upholsterer £70
                          If you know the process it's worth doing yourself.

Comment

and if you don't,

Comment

Originally posted by andyd View Post
                              and if you don't,
                              , tutorial video's?
                              Can be a bit of a pain, is your quote for stripping old seat as well?

Comment

Working...
                              X