Limp mode, DPF and boost valve codes intermittent - 2.0 CDTi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smitrocks View Post
    Well I wonÂ’t be doing anything like that myself. IÂ’ve hit my limit here with what IÂ’ve already tried so itÂ’s going to a garage on Tuesday, the only one closest for it to limp to.

If they can get it running (cost effectively) itÂ’s next journey will be to a garage for a trade in!
    Question....and nothing to do with the issue you have.

Why is it when you post, your response always include several A circumflex????

Comment

No idea, wondered that myself. Using iPhone to post, who knows?!

Comment

No idea, wondered that myself. Using iPhone to post, who knows?!
        Well I can post from my iPhone and it doesn’t happen. Must be something in your font settings.
        LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

I jet washed mine out and it worked for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Andyk View Post
            I jet washed mine out and it worked for me.
            Did read about another owner who did the same ----think you might find a video on youtube----its definitely worth a try------Dave

Comment

As I said in another post .
              Brick acid is good ,
              But that's if the DPF is the only problem.
              And also there is the case that the OP has got to have the tools to take it off ?
              So really we are dealing with a case of no one knows the cause of the problem,and if he did remove and clean out would the problem be cured ?
              10-4 rubber jock strap

.K.M.P.C.U
              YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Not much involved in taking the dpf off tbf.
                If you are trading it id try anything
                Last edited by Alex421; 30-05-2020, 07:31 PM. Reason: Auto correct again

Comment

Well I wonÂ’t be doing anything like that myself. IÂ’ve hit my limit here with what IÂ’ve already tried so itÂ’s going to a garage on Tuesday, the only one closest for it to limp to.

If they can get it running (cost effectively) itÂ’s next journey will be to a garage for a trade in!
                  How did you get on.
                  And guess what arrived today?

Comment

Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
                    How did you get on.
                    And guess what arrived today?
                    Your lime green speedos I ordered you off wish ?

.K.M.P.C.U
                    YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                      Your lime green speedos I ordered you off wish ?
                      Omg are you spying on me?

Comment

No solution yet, still got it but they sounded cautiously positive in the voicemail they left me... not getting my hopes up just yet though!

Hope the speedos fit 😂

Comment

No solution yet, still got it but they sounded cautiously positive in the voicemail they left me... not getting my hopes up just yet though!

Hope the speedos fit ��
                          Just noticed your reply, I was going to suggest a forced regen using op-com as mines arrived today if you where no further forward. Sods law if only it came yesterday we could have tried a forced regen with DIY repair to pressure sensor switch pipe.

Comment

Appreciate it Alex but had to just bite the bullet, I have told the garage I’m not willing to spend endless cash on it. I’ve spent enough on it over the years, if I can get it running well enough to get traded in that will do me!

Opcom worth the cash then? Does it only work with laptop or can you get these for use with Apple devices?

Comment

Appreciate it Alex but had to just bite the bullet, I have told the garage I’m not willing to spend endless cash on it. I’ve spent enough on it over the years, if I can get it running well enough to get traded in that will do me!

Opcom worth the cash then? Does it only work with laptop or can you get these for use with Apple devices?
                              This one is laptop windows 10.
                              Not fully tried it out yet will be tomorrow, I plan to stick a few more keys on. An will check out our dpf status. If needed will try out forced regen then dynamic regen while monitored. 25 bangers it cost so not really expecting much tbf.
                              Pi55ed more down the pan on a night out

Comment

An if needed you can try what ever you need with this op-com if garage turns out to dear mate

Comment

Working...
                                X