Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insignia interior

Wheres the drivers seat? Its from a S model by looks of it

Maybe the S model doesnt come with a Drivers Seat ??

Comment

Would this be yours???

Comment

It is,now surplus to requirement as I have now got a posh peasant spec car

Comment

Originally posted by andyd View Post
          Guessing you went ahead with cover swap?

Comment

Get the pics up then .....don't leave us in suspense

Comment

Passenger and rear seats fit very easy,Drivers is being stripped and my original seat is being re covered,the whole job has only cost £170,happy bunny.

Comment

Passenger and rear seats fit very easy,Drivers is being stripped and my original seat is being re covered,the whole job has only cost £170,happy bunny.
                Nice one

Makes a big difference mate

Comment

came from a p model(peasant),the drivers seat is still in the car as I need it for work, the leather interior I bought came from an elite,drivers seat has far tooooooo many wires and gizmo's on it so it is being stripped and next week is being put onto my drivers seat.

Comment

came from a p model(peasant),the drivers seat is still in the car as I need it for work, the leather interior I bought came from an elite,drivers seat has far tooooooo many wires and gizmo's on it so it is being stripped and next week is being put onto my drivers seat.
                    I thought the same

Comment

Working...
                    X