Seat Comfort

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seat Comfort

My siggy sri gave me sever neck and back pain !! ....................After some tosser rear ended me and wrote it off

I have the Elite with the 20's but also have Flexride so have the best of both worlds with a choice of firm and softer rides.........................plus having the luxurious nappa sports leather helps too
    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

BigMelt, on 27 January 2015 - 11:42 PM, said:
      I came from a Vectra C SRi. I suffered neck and shoulder pain regularly that I never realised the Vectra seat was causing.

Years back i did a fair amount of travelling with work and was using hire cars. For about 6 months of that we used a local Vauxhall dealer so got Vectras a lot and i hated them....couldnt get the seat into a position where it didnt leave me aching by the time i was home. Always felt as though you were perched on top of the seat instead of nice and comfy in the seat. Only time that place was ok was when they ran out of Vectras so occasionally ended up with a V6 Omega instead!

Comment

BigMelt, on 28 January 2015 - 09:18 AM, said:
        Do you get memory seat on the premium leather?

Yes, you only get the memory seats with the elite or VXR
        Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Yep

http://s1230.photobu...525fa.jpg.html][/url]

Comment

Working...
          X