• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buckets View Post
    Had checked autovaux but found nowt.
    You might not find them on the website but phone them up, and ask for Carl

And I got my local sprayer to paint it all up and fit it for £300
    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post

Will do mate. Thanks for the info.

Comment

None in stock but he can get one at £612 plus VAT.

My uncle owns a body shop and is happy to fit and spray for £250.

Next project sorted

Thanks for the help folks.

Comment

My uncle owns a body shop and is happy to fit and spray for £250.

Next project sorted

Thanks for the help folks.
          Is that for the full kit including the boot spoiler? I ask as when I asked for my quote I requested to include the boot spolier, but when the kit arrived it was missing. Carl then said that when checking, the facelift kit didn't come with the boot spoiler. But he managed to source all for the same price
          Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Is that for the full kit including the boot spoiler? I ask as when I asked for my quote I requested to include the boot spolier, but when the kit arrived it was missing. Carl then said that when checking, the facelift kit didn't come with the boot spoiler. But he managed to source all for the same price
            That excludes the boot spoiler... he did mention that.

Im happy enough with the current standard spoiler. I guess though if he can source it at no extra cost, why wouldn't I?

Comment

That excludes the boot spoiler... he did mention that.

Im happy enough with the current standard spoiler. I guess though if he can source it at no extra cost, why wouldn't I?
              He did it for me because I wanted that included in my quote. He originally asked for an additional £150. I refused to pay and said I would send the kit back as it wasn't what I had been quoted for, so he sourced the spoiler FOC. If you've already had the discusssion about the spoiler and he told you it wasn't in the kit this won't be an option for you now.

Comment

He did it for me because I wanted that included in my quote. He originally asked for an additional £150. I refused to pay and said I would send the kit back as it wasn't what I had been quoted for, so he sourced the spoiler FOC. If you've already had the discusssion about the spoiler and he told you it wasn't in the kit this won't be an option for you now.
                Ah, OK. Thats fair enough! Like I said im not really worried about the spoiler, certainly wouldnt be paying £150 for it.

Comment

not cheap those hunks of plastic......
                  ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

I don't think it's a bad price considering what used ones go for on fleabay

Comment

What's the going rate for a facelift VX line kit, (front, rear & side skirts)??
                      2016 1.4T SRi Nav (IntelliLink Navi900) S/S
                      Stage 1 remap, Irmscher Style Door Pins, Full Buick Regal Grills, Badges & Airbag cover, VX Line Flat Bottom Steering Wheel (Colour coded), Custom 8' Digital Dash Cluster / Clocks, Video in Motion, VX Line Perforated Leather Seats package, Full White Interior LED's, Forge Atmospheric DV, Iridium NGK Plugs, Hardwall Hose Induction kit with Ramair JS108 Filter, Custom CNC Machined Dipstick, Custom CNC Oil, PS, Coolant & Window Washer bottle Caps, Custom Radiator Cover, 25mm Eibach Spacers (Front & Rear), VXR Brembo Calipers, EBC Camaro 355mm X 32mm solid discs & EBC Redstuff Pads, -40mm Direnza Springs, Dual Exit Exhaust, 20" Veeman VC7 Multispoke Alloys, Stainless downpipe, Elite Rear Boot Tail Lights, Heko's, Irmscher Rear Window Spoiler, Ducktail Spoiler, Full VX-Line Kit, ESC Magnetic Sump Plug, Nextbase 512GW Front & Rear Dash Cams, Reverse Cam, Removable Towbar.

Comment

I paid £640 + vat for the brand new kit for the hatchback i.e. front spolier, side skirts, rear skirt and boot spoiler. I would guess dealer prices would be over £800

Comment

Watching this thread, as if I dont find a VX-Line to buy, I will certainly be looking for the kit

I think rocking horse poo will be easier to source than a second hand full kit.

Comment

Working...
                          X