Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Springs and spacers fitted

20mm spacers and 30mm springs

Spacers and lowering springs give it a nice stance, what spring kit did you use?

Comment

Sports Lowering Springs for your: VAUXHALL INSIGNIA A Mk1 SALOON & HATCHBACK 2008>2014 1.6 CDTi, 2.0 CDTi & 2.0T Lowers by 30mm. LO springs are designed specifically for your car. Lo Suspension - Make driving more fun!

Comment

Originally posted by the gas man View Post
        That's the same brand we used, have you had the chance to test them out?

Comment

Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
          That's the same brand we used, have you had the chance to test them out?
          Had them on since Saturday, tbh can't really tell to much difference in the ride quality

I was expecting it to be a bumpy ride, it might just be my imagination , but it corners a lot better

Comment

Originally posted by the gas man View Post
            Had them on since Saturday, tbh can't really tell to much difference in the ride quality

I was expecting it to be a bumpy ride, it might just be my imagination , but it corners a lot better
            I thought the same, I'm glad it wasn't just me
            I'm shocked for the price of them tbh.
            We originally got a cheap set in my mind because we weren't sure how low we wanted it, now we have them fitted we are happy with height but most importantly shocked at how well it rides even with 35 profile tyres.
            Definitely keeping them on ours

Comment

Its the spacers that have helped with cornering to be fair just dropping 1.5cm wont really show much of a drop presuming yours was already dropped as sri models and others are factory dropped 1.5cm

But the gap does look much better

If u were to go lower you would see a huge improvement. Although i dont drive fast i do like giving mine a bit of welly round corners and it holds surprisingly well theirs a motorway slip road near me i can get the laguna round it at 40 then i get the wobble the insignia does it with ease at 55

Comment

Looks good
                Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Looks very good.
                  LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Looks nice Mate.

Sure I've seen that car before, and I reckon I know that street....

Keep an eye out for me, I'm the poor b@$$!@£d driving the grey preface with half of the front grill ripped off by some pricks in the office car park.

Comment

Originally posted by Vaux1506 View Post
                        Looks nice Mate.

Sure I've seen that car before, and I reckon I know that street....

Keep an eye out for me, I'm the poor b@$$!@£d driving the grey preface with half of the front grill ripped off by some pricks in the office car park.
                        Ill look out for ya , shame about your grille bud

Comment

Looks mint love the spacers fills the arches nicely
                          The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

the gas man
                            Loving it mate! Where did you get the spacers from, there not cheap are they!?

And whats it like going over speed bumps?

Comment

Found your car! Mines in bits round the corner

Comment

Working...
                              X