Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any good

99 quid
    siggy 1.6 vx line from sunny Dumbarton few mods to do to get it how I want it

Originally posted by Smig64 View Post
    99 quid
    Pressure washer only as good as you look after it. They all hate cold, leaving water in, getting dropped, run over, hoses all kink etc etc.

Iv always found the cheaper ones better value for money if looked after. If its just for general cleaning, car washing, snow foaming etc 300 to 350 is fine and 100 to 110 psi is ample.

My current one is over a year old and cost £45

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

True buddy

Comment

I've got a cheap nilfisk one, water pressure is crap in my house, water board wont up it either as its the minimum required for the boiler.

Have used it a couple of times doing favours for family and its pretty good.

hoping the government will give us frontline workers a little bonus so I can get..
        hydroshot
        drilled & grooved disc's
        siggy straight pipe off e-bay
        silicon induction hose
        big air filter

Comment

I think the main thing is the pump thats in it....i believe most of Karchers issues come from them having a plastic one compared to others like Nilfisk who have metal ones that are more durable.

Comment

Originally posted by bransoj View Post
            I think the main thing is the pump thats in it....i believe most of Karchers issues come from them having a plastic one compared to others like Nilfisk who have metal ones that are more durable.
            Yes thats why if its just light duty cheap is OK. But if your going to be doing huge block paved drives for hours on end a better quality pump and unit is required. Like most pumps under a certain price they are not continuous rated.

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Lidl or Aldi?

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                Lidl or Aldi?
                Looks like a parkside

Comment

Lidls

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                    Lidls
                    Lidl yeh

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                      Yes thats why if its just light duty cheap is OK. But if your going to be doing huge block paved drives for hours on end a better quality pump and unit is required. Like most pumps under a certain price they are not continuous rated.
                      I've got a not overly expensive Nilfisk one that i mainly use for the patio and recently did the drive. The drive took me about 4hrs one day and then 2hrs to finish and it never missed a beat to be honest. Used a combination of one of the get nozzles and the patio cleaner attachment. Its also done our patios a few times with no issues.

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                      Looks like a parkside
                      If its any use i've just bought some parkside stuff from there and its been really good....picked up the cordless lawnmower, cordless extendable hedge trimmer, cordless impact drill and a couple of batteries to use with them. They all seem really well made and good to use. When i was looking into buying them most of the reviews seemed to suggest they were well made and comparable with some more well known brands.

Comment

I wouldn't have any problem buying Parkside, I bought thier petrol rotary lawnmower, it wasn't expensive but comes with a Briggs and Stratton engine which a lot of the expensive brands have and it's fine. Our pressure washer is a Karcher kb9030 (small ish) and has lasted somewhere between 15 to 20 years. It's mainly used for patio and paths with a Parkside patio attachment I don't pressure wash the cars. It's always kept indoors away from frost.

Comment

Thanks for replies

Comment

Working...
                          X