Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• electric tailgate only opening half-way

Hi folks,

My car is a 2014 Tourer with the electric opening tailgate which this morning only opens half-way before it stops.

Is there some sort of reset or is it a garage job?

Vehicle is still within the 3 year warranty.

Thanks

Dave

l

Is the switch on the drivers door only set to 3/4?
    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

I am embarrassed to say it was the switch on the drivers door set at 3/4. I've had the car 30 months and didn't know of this option!!

In my defence I still can't??find this this info in the manual.

Very many thanks for your responses which saved me an "egg in the face"??visit to the garage.

Dave

Comment

daveg, on 29 January 2015 - 07:10 PM, said:I am embarrassed to say it was the switch on the drivers door set at 3/4. I've had the car 30 months and didn't know of this option!! Very many thanks for your responses which saved me an "egg in the face"??visit to the garage.

http://s1230.photobu...ge1-1.jpg.html][/url]
        Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Swinton, on 30 January 2015 - 07:21 PM, said:
          Try page 26 in the handbook manual .it tells you there .

Further humiliation!

Dave

Comment

Working...
          X