• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RBH View Post
    och ano man
    Sigh jeezo [emoji846]

Comment

Comment

Well it seems clear that everyone is still confused.com about exactly where they stand. The Scottish government & wee Jimmy krankie will certainly be looking for yet another independence vote once all this is over, spouting crap like "look how we managed our own, we take care of our people and those in Westminster couldn't care less" or some other political jibba jabba.

I understand that desperate times make desperate people to undesirable things. I'm not talking about a Purge style killing spree, I'm talking about those at home, not furloughed with no money coming in, the bills mounting up, people mentally struggling to keep things together because they don't have the money to put food on the table.. These are they people that will feel the need to go to work because they have zero choice in the matter & if they can't get to work then how do they proceed.... They have to do something to feed the family. I just hope they make wise decisions about how they proceed being in that desperate situation. It almost sounds like a 3rd world problem..

The reality of things as far as I'm concerned is this....

If you want to protect your family & loved ones... stay the fcuk away from people, keep doing what you can to social distance & look after those that matter the most.

No mater what you choose to do, think carefully, think logically & above all stay safe.
        2016 1.4T SRi Nav (IntelliLink Navi900) S/S
        Stage 1 remap, Irmscher Style Door Pins, Full Buick Regal Grills, Badges & Airbag cover, VX Line Flat Bottom Steering Wheel (Colour coded), Custom 8' Digital Dash Cluster / Clocks, Video in Motion, VX Line Perforated Leather Seats package, Full White Interior LED's, Forge Atmospheric DV, Iridium NGK Plugs, Hardwall Hose Induction kit with Ramair JS108 Filter, Custom CNC Machined Dipstick, Custom CNC Oil, PS, Coolant & Window Washer bottle Caps, Custom Radiator Cover, 25mm Eibach Spacers (Front & Rear), VXR Brembo Calipers, EBC Camaro 355mm X 32mm solid discs & EBC Redstuff Pads, -40mm Direnza Springs, Dual Exit Exhaust, 20" Veeman VC7 Multispoke Alloys, Stainless downpipe, Elite Rear Boot Tail Lights, Heko's, Irmscher Rear Window Spoiler, Ducktail Spoiler, Full VX-Line Kit, ESC Magnetic Sump Plug, Nextbase 512GW Front & Rear Dash Cams, Reverse Cam, Removable Towbar.

Comment

Originally posted by Foz1261 View Post
          Well it seems clear that everyone is still confused.com about exactly where they stand. The Scottish government & wee Jimmy krankie will certainly be looking for yet another independence vote once all this is over, spouting crap like "look how we managed our own, we take care of our people and those in Westminster couldn't care less" or some other political jibba jabba.

I understand that desperate times make desperate people to undesirable things. I'm not talking about a Purge style killing spree, I'm talking about those at home, not furloughed with no money coming in, the bills mounting up, people mentally struggling to keep things together because they don't have the money to put food on the table.. These are they people that will feel the need to go to work because they have zero choice in the matter & if they can't get to work then how do they proceed.... They have to do something to feed the family. I just hope they make wise decisions about how they proceed being in that desperate situation. It almost sounds like a 3rd world problem..

The reality of things as far as I'm concerned is this....

If you want to protect your family & loved ones... stay the fcuk away from people, keep doing what you can to social distance & look after those that matter the most.

No mater what you choose to do, think carefully, think logically & above all stay safe.
          What about the Welsh and Irish????
          They've came out and said the same.

And the statement you've made above is exactly the same thing Nicolarse Sumpplug made.... contradiction of the statement made by Bogus Jumpstart.

If there's one person in this world I can't stand then it's Nicolarse Sumpplug....but I agree with her on this whole heartedly.
          Last edited by RBH; 12-05-2020, 05:13 AM. Reason: Speeling mistooks

Comment

What about the Welsh and Irish????
            They've came out and said the same.

And the statement you've made above is exactly the same thing Nicolarse Sumpplug made.... contradiction of the statement made by Bogus Jumpstart.

If there's one person in this world I can't stand then it's Nicolarse Sumpplug....but I agree with her on this whole heartedly.
            Are the Welsh & Irish pushing for Independence??
            2016 1.4T SRi Nav (IntelliLink Navi900) S/S
            Stage 1 remap, Irmscher Style Door Pins, Full Buick Regal Grills, Badges & Airbag cover, VX Line Flat Bottom Steering Wheel (Colour coded), Custom 8' Digital Dash Cluster / Clocks, Video in Motion, VX Line Perforated Leather Seats package, Full White Interior LED's, Forge Atmospheric DV, Iridium NGK Plugs, Hardwall Hose Induction kit with Ramair JS108 Filter, Custom CNC Machined Dipstick, Custom CNC Oil, PS, Coolant & Window Washer bottle Caps, Custom Radiator Cover, 25mm Eibach Spacers (Front & Rear), VXR Brembo Calipers, EBC Camaro 355mm X 32mm solid discs & EBC Redstuff Pads, -40mm Direnza Springs, Dual Exit Exhaust, 20" Veeman VC7 Multispoke Alloys, Stainless downpipe, Elite Rear Boot Tail Lights, Heko's, Irmscher Rear Window Spoiler, Ducktail Spoiler, Full VX-Line Kit, ESC Magnetic Sump Plug, Nextbase 512GW Front & Rear Dash Cams, Reverse Cam, Removable Towbar.

Comment

Originally posted by Foz1261 View Post
              Are the Welsh & Irish pushing for Independence??
              Neither is the Scottish public but the reptile wants it....we don't.

Comment

Neither is the Scottish public but the reptile wants it....we don't.
                I hear the silly cow is threatening Scottish people who work over the border in England that if they go back to work, they're not allowed back into Scotland.
                2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                  I hear the silly cow is threatening Scottish people who work over the border in England that if they go back to work, they're not allowed back into Scotland.
                  I've not seen or heard that one but tbh....I wouldn't be surprised at all.

She's a fukking Parasitic fruit loop alien.

Comment

fine for breaking lockdown has increased from £60 to £100.....

but in England you can travel as far as you like to exercise.....

no fines for England as he's told them what reason to use.

i'm glad the other countries have stuck to their guns, even if its frustrating and a pain.

to defeat this as a nation there needs to be a clear response applied to all parts of the UK after a vote by the leaders.

Wales, Scotland, NI leaders..... "what we're doing is working so we're gonna keep doing it", Englands leader "well I've had the virus, we can open things up a bit, I wont catch it again, stay out, stay alert and good luck"

Comment

I think that a situation like this was bound to happen. A week-a-two back, when the press were getting at Boris.s gov't to lay out details of how we are going to come out of lock down and none was given. Nicola S made a point of laying out her vision of how Scotland would come out of lock down. As soon as it is eased in England, the door slammed, that message is conveniently Forgotten. She's flapping around like a flag in a gale.
                      The Welsh first minister is Labour, to them, any means to an end now-a-days. Not the party of my youth.
                      Politics/politicians are S--- I'll say no more.
                      Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

someone said earlier we need a PM from a working class background, fully agree with this.

Probably why Obama was a good president in the US, although I do like some of the things trump is about...yes he's a racist idiot but he's not a politician...he's a businessman

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy6boys View Post
                          he's not a politician...he's a businessman
                          Unless you believe what various media claim, that he's living on money he inherited from his father, and lost money hand over first because of his lousy grasp of basic business principles. The man's a bully and a mobster, can't wait to see him lose in November.
                          2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                          Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
                            Unless you believe what various media claim, that he's living on money he inherited from his father, and lost money hand over first because of his lousy grasp of basic business principles. The man's a bully and a mobster, can't wait to see him lose in November.
                            How dare you. [emoji23]
                            To be fair does that not describe most Americans!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                            Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

I've not seen or heard that one but tbh....I wouldn't be surprised at all.

She's a fukking Parasitic fruit loop alien.
                              I may use this description in future posts about our beloved leader.

Comment

I Think everyone who have worked all the way thro should get at least 3 weeks extra holiday (PAID).

Comment

Working...
                                X