Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowering by 40mm

Hi there! I hope your all keeping well!

I’m looking to lower my 2015 CDTI 140 ECOFLEX. It’s the SRI version so it’s currently 15mm standard. I’m thinking that 30mm will not be enough to show a difference in the arch space, and that 40mm would be better.

However, my concerns are that the car is quite low at the front as it stands has anyone got experience of either 30 / 40mm - have you had daily issues with speed bumps or slight inclines, drives etc.

Thanks for your help!
    (First post! Thanks Stu)

Hi stu welcome, pop yourself along to the new members section and introduce yourself and your car to the insignia family.
    Maybe share a few pics.

Mines has 40 drop front 35 rear no issues

Comment

30mm lowering springs, with 20mm spacers ...SRi
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Thanks guys, are you on 20” wheels, mine are the atomic 19’s.

Comment

Originally posted by StuHand View Post
          Thanks guys, are you on 20” wheels, mine are the atomic 19’s.
          Yes,20s
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Thanks! What brand did you go for. I like the stance.

Comment

Originally posted by StuHand View Post
              Thanks! What brand did you go for. I like the stance.
              Direnza

Comment

Working...
              X