ThinkDiag Forum Discount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So just to be sure...

Initially it's the £83.99 (before discount) for one brand, in this case Vxl which grants you a full years access to specifically everything that is Vauxhall, then at the end of that 12 months in order to keep things active it's £30 a year after that.. Correct yes??

Thanks
    2016 1.4T SRi Nav (IntelliLink Navi900) S/S
    Stage 1 remap, Irmscher Style Door Pins, Full Buick Regal Grills, Badges & Airbag cover, VX Line Flat Bottom Steering Wheel (Colour coded), Custom 8' Digital Dash Cluster / Clocks, Video in Motion, VX Line Perforated Leather Seats package, Full White Interior LED's, Forge Atmospheric DV, Iridium NGK Plugs, Hardwall Hose Induction kit with Ramair JS108 Filter, Custom CNC Machined Dipstick, Custom CNC Oil, PS, Coolant & Window Washer bottle Caps, Custom Radiator Cover, 25mm Eibach Spacers (Front & Rear), VXR Brembo Calipers, EBC Camaro 355mm X 32mm solid discs & EBC Redstuff Pads, -40mm Direnza Springs, Dual Exit Exhaust, 20" Veeman VC7 Multispoke Alloys, Stainless downpipe, Elite Rear Boot Tail Lights, Heko's, Irmscher Rear Window Spoiler, Ducktail Spoiler, Full VX-Line Kit, ESC Magnetic Sump Plug, Nextbase 512GW Front & Rear Dash Cams, Reverse Cam, Removable Towbar.

Comment

Originally posted by Foz1261 View Post
      So just to be sure...

Initially it's the £83.99 (before discount) for one brand, in this case Vxl which grants you a full years access to specifically everything that is Vauxhall, then at the end of that 12 months in order to keep things active it's £30 a year after that.. Correct yes??

Thanks
      Yes is is roughly 39usd after the year to add another 12 months vauxhall special functions etc. Maybe it would be better if you bought the two brand version and then in 12 months used your second free brand for vauxhall again because the two brand version is only £1 more.
      Thinkdiag - Turn your smart phone into a OE level diagnostic tool for your car brand, ThinkDiag is bi-directional and supports manufacturer specific code reading, special functions, actuation tests and live data.
      All members of this forum get a 10% discount from my website https://www.Thinkdiag.co.uk . Please contact me for a discount code as they are unique.

Comment

Originally posted by plasma View Post
        OK, so basically it doesnt become a 'brick' after a year but is then in-line with other scanners with code clearing etc etc... £30 a year isnt bad to enable the extra stuff for a year...

I may purchase one myself and really put it through its paces

thanks for the reply
        Don't think about it just do it

No one has posted in the review section yet where there is £50 halfords voucher up for grabs so it could be worth posing in there to as your chances could be good to win the voucher
        Thinkdiag - Turn your smart phone into a OE level diagnostic tool for your car brand, ThinkDiag is bi-directional and supports manufacturer specific code reading, special functions, actuation tests and live data.
        All members of this forum get a 10% discount from my website https://www.Thinkdiag.co.uk . Please contact me for a discount code as they are unique.

Comment

Hmmm 48hr sale, can buy same price as forum discount. And can't use both codes [emoji23]

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
          Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Ok stupid question time from me .
            Ok I want to purchase one ,
            And it states I can have 2 different manufacturers of cars .
            1 is available at the moment
            The other , even though the website says it's covered , with the last PM you said it was not and were awaiting conformation when available.
            My question is if I buy now , can the manufacturer not included at the moment, be added ?
            If yes and it's confirmed then I shall purchase one .
            10-4 rubber woman !

.K.M.P.C.U
            YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

i believe it should operate on a licensing system where he generates the license and it unlocks or downloads the software to the pc
              Tools Owned - MDI2 / Tech2 & lots more!
              questions for me? email me at plasmasrepairs@gmail DOT com

Comment

i believe it should operate on a licensing system where he generates the license and it unlocks or downloads the software to the pc
                The app is android based not PC based but it does operate on a licensing system where you get two free software for 12 months and the licenses can be renewed i am not sure if i understand what you are saying to be honest but when you install the app and activate the dongle you effectively have two licenses that you can claim without paying for them.

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                  Hmmm 48hr sale, can buy same price as forum discount. And can't use both codes [emoji23]
                  Yes only one code can be used per order and you should use the forum code. Sometimes when i need to increase the sales promotions will be done elsewhere, In an ideal world the discount would be exclusive to this forum but the orders would need to justify this and i need to make sure i am selling stock at a rate that matches my commitments to the manufacturer.The advantage you should find with the forum discount is that it will still be active when the other 48 hour promotion ends. When i offer a promotion on the website like the one you have seen the sales go through the roof and this enables me to catch up if i am behind on my targets. I hope you understand

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                    Ok stupid question time from me .
                    Ok I want to purchase one ,
                    And it states I can have 2 different manufacturers of cars .
                    1 is available at the moment
                    The other , even though the website says it's covered , with the last PM you said it was not and were awaiting conformation when available.
                    My question is if I buy now , can the manufacturer not included at the moment, be added ?
                    If yes and it's confirmed then I shall purchase one .
                    10-4 rubber woman !
                    The website does need updating slightly as the list actually refers to supported vehicles and does include some that there is not manufacturer specific software for - The vehicles on the list are however covered for normal obd2 and many of the separate resets that can be bought but not the manufacturer specific software. I do recommend though that you use the brands and not the resets and wait until Saab is added.The individual resets are only really any good for people who want to for example reset the SAS but on all brands.

I have different dates that the missing brands are being added but most that i have been asked about are being added within the next month for the manufacturer specific software but you could activate for example vauxhall and then activate another brand when it becomes available.

Comment

basically saying asking that you can add extra subscriptions after the purchase
                      Tools Owned - MDI2 / Tech2 & lots more!
                      questions for me? email me at plasmasrepairs@gmail DOT com

Comment

basically saying asking that you can add extra subscriptions after the purchase
                        Yes after your two free subscriptions are used if you select any of the other software you will have the option of buying them in the app. Additional Car brands are $39.95 each per 12 months so about £32 but you will get powerful diagnostics then on that brand of vehicle so it should mean you do not need to keep buying different tools for different vehicles. If you only need to read basic obd codes this is free forever and you do not need to purchase the car brand for this. You only need the car brands for full functions access meaning reading specific codes, actuation tests , special functions etc.

Comment

So I want the full acess for Nissan and Saab so that's the 2 free subscriptions .
                          But at the moment I can only get nissan
                          So if I pay now do I get Saab added when available
                          That's all I need to know .

.K.M.P.C.U
                          YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Yes,

In the app activate Nissan and then when saab is available click on that and choose that as your second free activation.
                            The first two software you can claim for free in the app, it will show the $39.95 but you will get another button saying claim for free and this will stay there until both brands are chosen.

Comment

Originally posted by ThinkDiag View Post
                              Yes,

In the app activate Nissan and then when saab is available click on that and choose that as your second free activation.
                              The first two software you can claim for free in the app, it will show the $39.95 but you will get another button saying claim for free and this will stay there until both brands are chosen.
                              So to clarify the pro version gives x2 car makes, and standard gives x1 car make?

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                              Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                                So to clarify the pro version gives x2 car makes, and standard gives x1 car make?
                                Yes that is correct, The pro version is the same hardware it is just how many brands come with the device.

Comment

Working...
                                X