Car
    Insignia 16 Turbo Elite
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forum Key Rings
    Downloaded the app,connected to the Insignia,and it auto finds the vehicle it's connected to,finds vin no and knows exactly what that vehicle has as far as modules/ecu's.Did a full scan on mine,pretty fast,no codes!.Had a play with AFL levelling and it set that up no probs.A large amount of things it can do,depending on spec.Pleased with it,small enough to keep in glove box.Nice led on the base which changes colour to what the unit's doing.Worth getting one,as we have two Vauxhalls,the wife's Corsa,will plug into that and check.
    Insignia 1.6 Turbo Elite,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel RearIindicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Dynamic led side repeaters,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam

2. Likes MattG, exclusiv., RBH liked
    Car
    2016 2.0 CDTi ecoFLEX BlueInjection Elite Nav (170) s/s
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Howy View Post
    Downloaded the app,connected to the Insignia,and it auto finds the vehicle it's connected to,finds vin no and knows exactly what that vehicle has as far as modules/ecu's.Did a full scan on mine,pretty fast,no codes!.Had a play with AFL levelling and it set that up no probs.A large amount of things it can do,depending on spec.Pleased with it,small enough to keep in glove box.Nice led on the base which changes colour to what the unit's doing.Worth getting one,as we have two Vauxhalls,the wife's Corsa,will plug into that and check.
    Nice. Need Dave to test on newer model also. Good to know it does AFL. Does it list each of the 3 sensors?
    MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, empty bank account .

Speed Demon
    Car
    Insignia 16 Turbo Elite
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's that much on it!,did see cornering lights,dip,main,camera for auto dip/main,steering angle sensor, a lot it does,a very good 'in depth' dealer tool imo.
    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel RearIindicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Dynamic led side repeaters,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam

5. Thanks MattG Thanked
    Likes exclusiv., MattG liked
    Car
    Insignia 2.0 CDTI
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by exclusiv. View Post
    hope mine hasn't got lost,,not received yet,and Howy got his yesterday,,but our post of late has been very erratic
    I am sure it will be okay the post in the UK is improving but some take 1 day some take 4 days so i would not worry yet. I sent them both first class signed for and on the other parcel they have not even updated tracking yet, i was not even aware it was delivered.They have more post going through the system than Christmas peak with less staff and they also have staff working in jobs they are not fully trained to do not to mention social distancing. Mostly everything is getting where it needs to so i would not worry.

There's that much on it!,did see cornering lights,dip,main,camera for auto dip/main,steering angle sensor, a lot it does,a very good 'in depth' dealer tool imo.
    Thank you for your feedback so far. This is certainly i high level tool. To give everyone reading an idea the tool will list all the modules and you can go into them and they all have different special functions and actuation tests so it will take Howy more time to give any more feedback that's if he is happy to do so.

The actuation test can be useful to for example my boot switch went on my insignia so i went to the body control module - windows and doors - then i opened the boot.
    This is not a cheap code reader and truly is an advanced tool.
    Thinkdiag - Turn your smart phone into a OE level diagnostic tool for your car brand, ThinkDiag is bi-directional and supports manufacturer code reading, special functions, actuation tests and live data.
    All members of this forum get a 10% discount from my website with the code IDUKFORUM https://www.Thinkdiag.co.uk

7. Thanks exclusiv. Thanked
    Speed Demon
    Car
    Insignia 16 Turbo Elite
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkDiag View Post
    I am sure it will be okay the post in the UK is improving but some take 1 day some take 4 days so i would not worry yet. I sent them both first class signed for and on the other parcel they have not even updated tracking yet, i was not even aware it was delivered.They have more post going through the system than Christmas peak with less staff and they also have staff working in jobs they are not fully trained to do not to mention social distancing. Mostly everything is getting where it needs to so i would not worry.

Thank you for your feedback so far. This is certainly i high level tool. To give everyone reading an idea the tool will list all the modules and you can go into them and they all have different special functions and actuation tests so it will take Howy more time to give any more feedback that's if he is happy to do so.

The actuation test can be useful to for example my boot switch went on my insignia so i went to the body control module - windows and doors - then i opened the boot.
    This is not a cheap code reader and truly is an advanced tool.
    Happy to give more feedback as I find my way around this tool,upto now it's a very advanced tool.

9. Likes exclusiv. liked
    Car
    Insignia 2.0 CDTI
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy to give more feedback as I find my way around this tool,upto now it's a very advanced tool.
    thank you

The biggest problem i have is not if the tool will support what i need it to but working out the correct module
    Thinkdiag - Turn your smart phone into a OE level diagnostic tool for your car brand, ThinkDiag is bi-directional and supports manufacturer code reading, special functions, actuation tests and live data.
    All members of this forum get a 10% discount from my website with the code IDUKFORUM https://www.Thinkdiag.co.uk

11. Likes Howy liked
    Car
    2.0 Bi-Turbo Elite Nav
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Question.. After a year has expired, does the tool then lockout so no further use can be had from it until new subscription taken out?
    Tools Owned - MDI2 / Tech2 & lots more!

Car
    Insignia 2.0 CDTI
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can still do normal OBD scans but you can not access the brand specific software that has full system functions meaning things like resets and actuation tests will not be possible after 12 months. You have two free brands so you can use for 12 months and then activate again for free for another 12 months after if you only want to use on vauxhall.

To renew it is about 30 per brand per year.

Car
    2.0 Bi-Turbo Elite Nav
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK, so basically it doesnt become a 'brick' after a year but is then in-line with other scanners with code clearing etc etc... 30 a year isnt bad to enable the extra stuff for a year...

I may purchase one myself and really put it through its paces

thanks for the reply
    Tools Owned - MDI2 / Tech2 & lots more!

15. Likes Howy liked
    Speed Demon
    Car
    Insignia 16 Turbo Elite
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to have another 'play' this w/end,exclisiv has had his unit,I'm pleased with it,need to find my way around it!!

17. Likes exclusiv. liked

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast