No announcement yet.

ThinkDiag Forum Discount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK just placed order for pro. So I download app, wait for delivery, then enter codes from product?

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Thank you for your order.

Yes when received pair the adaptor in the app and you will be ready to go.
      To pair and activate, the app will ask for serial and activation code, the serial is on the device and on the box and the activation code is on the manual.
      Thinkdiag - Turn your smart phone into a OE level diagnostic tool for your car brand, ThinkDiag is bi-directional and supports manufacturer specific code reading, special functions, actuation tests and live data.
      All members of this forum get a 10% discount from my website https://www.Thinkdiag.co.uk . Please contact me for a discount code as they are unique.

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
        OK just placed order for pro. So I download app, wait for delivery, then enter codes from product?
        I need to go and bloody sit down and have some water......you've actually parted with cash....... OMFG......this time and date needs to be recorded for posterity.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
          I need to go and bloody sit down and have some water......you've actually parted with cash....... OMFG......this time and date needs to be recorded for posterity.
          You know how much iv spent on this car [emoji23]. It never ends

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

You know how much iv spent on this car [emoji23]. It never ends
              Aye, but think of all that dough your forking out......you could have a really nice GS on your drive

Comment

Aye, but think of all that dough your forking out......you could have a really nice GS on your drive
                Which would be costing the same as this one [emoji23]

Least I'm keeping my wheels [emoji23]

Comment

Can I just ask,

if you don't activate your second make subscription for say 6 months, does it still give you the full 12 months from that date.

Comment

Originally posted by Seanio View Post
                    Can I just ask,

if you don't activate your second make subscription for say 6 months, does it still give you the full 12 months from that date.
                    Yes that is correct
                    Thinkdiag - Turn your smart phone into a OE level diagnostic tool for your car brand, ThinkDiag is bi-directional and supports manufacturer specific code reading, special functions, actuation tests and live data.
                    All members of this forum get a 10% discount from my website https://www.Thinkdiag.co.uk . Please contact me for a discount code as they are unique.

Comment

Just ordered 1
                      Yeeeeehaaaaaaa!
                      10-4 rubber door flops

.K.M.P.C.U
                      YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                        Just ordered 1
                        Yeeeeehaaaaaaa!
                        10-4 rubber door flops
                        Won't be disappointed mate, was messing about with mine again. Relearnt the ebrake system and clutch pedal position. Also I'm playong about with onstar, I think you can change the default hot-spot, which means you might be able to set it to use phone connection. Don't how this might help me but....... [emoji23]

Comment

Just ordered one too!

Comment

Good diagnostic tool,you will be happy with it!
                            Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                            Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by Sean110 View Post
                              Just ordered one too!
                              Still finding stuff out. Really helped me seeing the AFL stuff.

Comment

Still finding stuff out. Really helped me seeing the AFL stuff.
                                And Howy the resident AFL expert [emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X