My VXR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My VXR

Well after seeing all of your guys great posts and builds I thought it was time I finally started one for my car so I can update on things as they very slowly get done

Fairly standard so far but have been doing a few visual changes and currently running a stage 1 remap with a stage 3 planned for hopefully later this year.

Anyway so here are a few pics. The last couple of weeks I have slowly been wrapping the chrome window trims, wrapping some interior trim (on another thread but Ill add it on here so I can have it all in 1 place), LED's round the gear surround, installed underseat sub and popped on some wind deflectors.

Before
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20200405_142145.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.0 KB
ID:	250798

After

Name:	20200509_154140.jpg
Size:	98.6 KB
ID:	250799

LED's

Name:	20200506_205746.jpg
Size:	58.2 KB
ID:	250800

Door handle wrap and door trim

Name:	IMG-20200507-WA0003.jpg
Size:	50.2 KB
ID:	250801

next up is for me to install the running lights on the bumper to replace the fake vents, wrap the front and rear bumper silver parts to match the windows.

Originally posted by misguidedgnat View Post
    Well after seeing all of your guys great posts and builds I thought it was time I finally started one for my car so I can update on things as they very slowly get done

Fairly standard so far but have been doing a few visual changes and currently running a stage 1 remap with a stage 3 planned for hopefully later this year.

Anyway so here are a few pics. The last couple of weeks I have slowly been wrapping the chrome window trims, wrapping some interior trim (on another thread but Ill add it on here so I can have it all in 1 place), LED's round the gear surround, installed underseat sub and popped on some wind deflectors.

Before
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]5637[/ATTACH]

After
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]5638[/ATTACH]

LED's
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]5639[/ATTACH]

Door handle wrap and door trim
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]5640[/ATTACH]

next up is for me to install the running lights on the bumper to replace the fake vents, wrap the front and rear bumper silver parts to match the windows.
    Looking good [emoji1303] what else you doing to get the stage 3 map done
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks. Will be having exhaust, intercooler and air intake sorted and then remapped again with these. Should give it an extra 70ps roughly and 85nm torque according to Thorney

Comment

Oh you use thorney do you. Where about’s you based? Do you use them for all your servicing as well??
        sigpic

Comment

No this will be the first time. Its a trek for me as I am based in Shropshire but had good reviews for them on the VXR's and they seem to know their stuff

Comment

Very nice indeed mate

Comment

Lovely motor, subscribed!

Comment

Very smart

Comment

Looks very nice!!!

Do the LEDS around the gear surround come on with the interior lights or have you a switch for them?

Comment

They come on with the interior / auto headlights. They are quite bright but can be dimmed with the dash brightness controls.

Comment

MattG

He loves LEDs

Comment

No this will be the first time. Its a trek for me as I am based in Shropshire but had good reviews for them on the VXR's and they seem to know their stuff
                        You should look up MW performance, they do great work on the VXR’s. Think they are closer to you.
                        sigpic

Comment

I have been having a nose to be honest. I saw the air intake kit they do but wasn't sure what else they did. Might have top get in touch if they are open.

Comment

RBH who doesn't ��

Comment

I have been having a nose to be honest. I saw the air intake kit they do but wasn't sure what else they did. Might have top get in touch if they are open.
                              Guy on the Facebook VXR page is matt Duffield. Be best to contact him.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X