Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloody hell Toad there's certainly not may 58 plate Insignias left on the road now pal.

What's the details on her bud?? How long you had her?
    2016 1.4T SRi Nav (IntelliLink Navi900) S/S
    Stage 1 remap, Irmscher Style Door Pins, Full Buick Regal Grills, Badges & Airbag cover, VX Line Flat Bottom Steering Wheel (Colour coded), Custom 8' Digital Dash Cluster / Clocks, Video in Motion, VX Line Perforated Leather Seats package, Full White Interior LED's, Forge Atmospheric DV, Iridium NGK Plugs, Hardwall Hose Induction kit with Ramair JS108 Filter, Custom CNC Machined Dipstick, Custom CNC Oil, PS, Coolant & Window Washer bottle Caps, Custom Radiator Cover, 25mm Eibach Spacers (Front & Rear), VXR Brembo Calipers, EBC Camaro 355mm X 32mm solid discs & EBC Redstuff Pads, -40mm Direnza Springs, Dual Exit Exhaust, 20" Veeman VC7 Multispoke Alloys, Stainless downpipe, Elite Rear Boot Tail Lights, Heko's, Irmscher Rear Window Spoiler, Ducktail Spoiler, Full VX-Line Kit, ESC Magnetic Sump Plug, Nextbase 512GW Front & Rear Dash Cams, Reverse Cam, Removable Towbar.

Comment

Originally posted by Foz1261 View Post
      Bloody hell Toad there's certainly not may 58 plate Insignias left on the road now pal.

What's the details on her bud?? How long you had her?
      Hi
      I have only had her for about 6 months. Which I used for work until being furloughed and now finished.

I have put a handsfree systems in and reversing sensors and she currently has 104000 miles on the clock

There is loads to do to her

Comment

Originally posted by Toad View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]5760[/ATTACH] Well this is my pride and joy
        Very nice, I like the colour, you don't see many.

Comment

Originally posted by Toad View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]5760[/ATTACH] Well this is my pride and joy
          With a proper hand break to

Comment

Just cause it’s hot atm and to cool you all down

Comment

Last minute picture today not the ideal sceneryClick image for larger version

Name:	0A27BD70-4E0E-4045-BF8E-040DC8B31502.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.9 KB
ID:	247120

Comment

Originally posted by Ak95 View Post
                Last minute picture today not the ideal scenery[ATTACH=CONFIG]5772[/ATTACH]
                Very nice.
                What wheels are on it?

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                  Very nice.
                  What wheels are on it?
                  . They are FXs got them for the winter but have decided to keep them on in the meantime

Comment

. They are FXs got them for the winter but have decided to keep them on in the meantime
                    Any side views?

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                      Any side views?
                      Yeah, they just need some tlc Click image for larger version

Name:	C16B20C6-4705-4103-83C6-312B66ECB785.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.6 KB
ID:	247123

Comment

Yeah, they just need some tlc [ATTACH=CONFIG]5783[/ATTACH]
                        they suit the car mate....nice

Comment

Entries closed.....Voting is open for one week here https://insignia-drivers.uk/threads/...TM-voting-open
                          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Working...
                          X