SWAP or W.H.Y

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWAP or W.H.Y

looking for different wheels for my car.

I want away from diamond cut wheels and looking for OEM Silver wheels preferably 19's or 20's.
    Im not going down the aftermarket route.

I did look at a couple of sets yesterday from a different car, they would fit but would prefer VX ones.

At the moment I have VX line atomics.
    They were refurbed last year in gloss black with the diamond cut.

They are in extremely good condition except for a couple of bits where you can see the lacquer is doing the usual on the diamond cut.
    There are no kerb marks on any of the rims.
    They're no cracks or welds or flat spots.
    All are balanced and run true.

All fitted with budget tyres which have covered around 3000 miles......I only use the car once maybe twice a week.

They have the TPMS sensors all fitted.

So.....just looking to see what's out there and if there's anyone with anything of interest.

Obviously I'd be looking for a really good set with sensors and good tyres as the atomics are a very desirable wheel.

Cheers

Rab......

Originally posted by RBH View Post
    looking for different wheels for my car.

I want away from diamond cut wheels and looking for OEM Silver wheels preferably 19's or 20's.
    Im not going down the aftermarket route.

I did look at a couple of sets yesterday from a different car, they would fit but would prefer VX ones.

At the moment I have VX line atomics.
    They were refurbed last year in gloss black with the diamond cut.

They are in extremely good condition except for a couple of bits where you can see the lacquer is doing the usual on the diamond cut.
    There are no kerb marks on any of the rims.
    They're no cracks or welds or flat spots.
    All are balanced and run true.

All fitted with budget tyres which have covered around 3000 miles......I only use the car once maybe twice a week.

They have the TPMS sensors all fitted.

So.....just looking to see what's out there and if there's anyone with anything of interest.

Obviously I'd be looking for a really good set with sensors and good tyres as the atomics are a very desirable wheel.

Cheers

Rab......
    Puts [emoji114] [emoji115] up [emoji23]
    Il swap ya [emoji23] [emoji1787] [emoji23] [emoji1787] [emoji23] [emoji1787] [emoji23] [emoji1787] [emoji23]

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
      Il swap ya [emoji23] [emoji1787] [emoji23] [emoji1787] [emoji23] [emoji1787] [emoji23] [emoji1787] [emoji23]
      For some reason I just seem to attach the looneys

Comment

2 things.......your too far.....you'd have palpations about the amount of fuel you would use coming here

And more importantly........urs ain't 19's or 20's

Comment

For some reason I just seem to attach the looneys
          You said silver oem wheels, with tmps and decent tyres!!!!! [emoji1787][emoji854]

Make your bloody mind up.
          Look as a mate if you want to sweeten the deal, stick a few led's on them [emoji23]

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

2 things.......your too far.....you'd have palpations about the amount of fuel you would use coming here

And more importantly........urs ain't 19's or 20's
            Il fit thicker tyres for you [emoji23]

Comment

You said silver oem wheels, with tmps and decent tyres!!!!! [emoji1787][emoji854]

Look as a mate if you want to sweeten the deal, stick a few led's on them [emoji23]
              Go and put your Poundland glasses on and read the fecking post.......19's or 20's

Comment

Il fit thicker tyres for you [emoji23]
                They would need to be of a JCB then

Comment

Already on them

Comment

My dash ain't no different to yours

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200515_095946922.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	247047

Comment

This is tricky.....

If you are going to change, you've got to go 20s. Some Irmsher turbo stars or soft stars?
                      I still like the original Vx line like Alex has, but as we know you have to search for good ones now. So it's tricky...

Comment

My dash ain't no different to yours

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5657[/ATTACH]
                        Until you turn the key, only car in [emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 to be seen from space [emoji23]

Comment

Until you turn the key, only car in [emoji1022]������������ to be seen from space [emoji23]
                          Don't u be getting jealous now

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
                            This is tricky.....

If you are going to change, you've got to go 20s. Some Irmsher turbo stars or soft stars?
                            I still like the original Vx line like Alex has, but as we know you have to search for good ones now. So it's tricky...
                            Yep.....I had the 20's Drew and held them as winter wheels.....but got rid last year.
                            I should've kept them

Comment

I can't wait to get these fitted

Click image for larger version

Name:	de2d56c7-b86b-423e-9a6c-529462b4af14.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.3 KB
ID:	247049
                              2016 1.4T SRi Nav (IntelliLink Navi900) S/S
                              Stage 1 remap, Irmscher Style Door Pins, Full Buick Regal Grills, Badges & Airbag cover, VX Line Flat Bottom Steering Wheel (Colour coded), Custom 8' Digital Dash Cluster / Clocks, Video in Motion, VX Line Perforated Leather Seats package, Full White Interior LED's, Forge Atmospheric DV, Iridium NGK Plugs, Hardwall Hose Induction kit with Ramair JS108 Filter, Custom CNC Machined Dipstick, Custom CNC Oil, PS, Coolant & Window Washer bottle Caps, Custom Radiator Cover, 25mm Eibach Spacers (Front & Rear), VXR Brembo Calipers, EBC Camaro 355mm X 32mm solid discs & EBC Redstuff Pads, -40mm Direnza Springs, Dual Exit Exhaust, 20" Veeman VC7 Multispoke Alloys, Stainless downpipe, Elite Rear Boot Tail Lights, Heko's, Irmscher Rear Window Spoiler, Ducktail Spoiler, Full VX-Line Kit, ESC Magnetic Sump Plug, Nextbase 512GW Front & Rear Dash Cams, Reverse Cam, Removable Towbar.

Comment

Working...
                              X