No announcement yet.

Vgate icar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pair dongle with phone. I then restart phone and remove dongle.
    Put dongle back in. Open your app, settings and then app should have option to choose dongle, it will bring list up of everything your phone is paired with. Choose dongle and you should be away.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Think it my just be the car just used it to.turn the eml light out in my vectra

Comment

Think it my just be the car just used it to.turn the eml light out in my vectra

Comment

I use the VGATE and have no problems at all with scanning codes or viewing OPL DPF.

It won't show any codes in Torque but does in OPL DTC (I think thats what its called)

If you open 1 app and use it and don't exit the app properly it won't let you use the dongle in another app. Took me ages to figure that out.

Comment

The opel app say Elm 327 not defined really wanted that app to work as its a city car

Comment

Originally posted by R402faa View Post
              The opel app say Elm 327 not defined really wanted that app to work as its a city car
              That means you need to set it up in the app

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
              Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200520_104821_com.insigniadpfgmail.opldpfmonitorfree.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.6 KB
ID:	247106 iv only bloody gone and done it!!!!

Comment

Also managed to turn off the service vehicle soon using the opl dtc app God know how I managed that tho

Comment

Also managed to turn off the service vehicle soon using the opl dtc app God know how I managed that tho

Comment

I used one before with a dpf app and it was ok for a while then I had issues when I connected it to the obd port my dash would light up like a Christmas tree telling me everything was broken. I would take out and it would be fine again.

Comment

Working...
                      X