• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vgate icar

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200519_124158.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	250829 any one got any experience with these the Bluetooth light flashes for a second and goes out no other lights come on
    Thanks
    Jamie

Originally posted by R402faa View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]5736[/ATTACH] any one got any experience with these the Bluetooth light flashes for a second and goes out no other lights come on
    Thanks
    Jamie
    Loads of videos on you tube.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Got it connected now but but doesn't pick up any codes so Im not able to clear service vehicle soon on the dash il keep playing about I want to check my dpf but the opel app isn't connected either thanks anyway

Comment

Not really had any luck with it the whole time it was connected only the Bluetooth light came on also the opel dpf app didn't pick it up any help would be appreciated
        Thanks
        Jamie

Comment

Got it connected now but but doesn't pick up any codes so Im not able to clear service vehicle soon on the dash il keep playing about I want to check my dpf but the opel app isn't connected either thanks anyway
          Never used that dongle before, I use a cheap elm adapter from ebay. Connects to dpf monitor fine, even thou it doesn't support my car. Have used it on other people's OK. I don't know what protocol that unit uses. My elm unit was a pain when first got it, once have right settings in your software should be OK. Remember aot of these cheaper units won't read vauxhall stuff, some read a little some read more. Depends what your fault is, which you don't know cos your trying to read it [emoji23]

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
          Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Il. Have another go later there 3 light only the Bluetooth light comes on so not really sure what's wrong

Comment

Have you tried the garage pro app for it?

Comment

Or infocar.

Comment

Il have a look pal strange why only the Bluetooth light is coming on

Comment

Il have a look pal strange why only the Bluetooth light is coming on
                    Can you pair it with your phone ok?

Comment

Via Bluetooth yeah

Comment

If it pairs then it's maybe the apps you've tried. Try a few others

Comment

Will do I know there's a fault code that needs clearing hopefully it stays of but really want to check the dpf level the opel dpf wouldn't connect ether

Comment

Will do I know there's a fault code that needs clearing hopefully it stays of but really want to check the dpf level the opel dpf wouldn't connect ether
                            Could be the software is not compatible with your device, or could be the reader can't go as in-depth as you require.

Comment

Are you trying to clear that P1035 code that you had on the other thread of yours ?
                              Did you see the reply I put ?
                              Because you did not say if you replaced the sensor or the garage that diagnosed it ?
                              Also did they verify it was the sensor or wiring?
                              Also the new sensor requires a learn program which requires a higher level of acess than any of those dongles and software can do.
                              Tally Ho !

.K.M.P.C.U
                              YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Working...
                              X