my man cave going

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my man cave going

So its sad times, Saturday my mini milling machine sold and was collected, ride on mower, was collected today, Lathe going Friday, My man cave is getting bigger by the day .

Originally posted by ilunn View Post
    So its sad times, Saturday my mini milling machine sold and was collected, ride on mower, was collected today, Lathe going Friday, My man cave is getting bigger by the day .
    Awwww man.......gutted for you.

I'd lost without mine.

Comment

Got to have a man cave to keep sane!!!
      Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
      Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Yep will be building new one ASAP. Will have to resist temptation when room becomes available to buy more man toys, Think I a,m going to look for secure box (like you would find on workmans flat bed truck) first screw it to floor for storing my selection of power tools I don't thing there is much I haven't got, some currently stored in the loft problem with them is they then get used as a bench top getting pilled up making it hard to access.

Comment

Working...
        X