Speedfreak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speedfreak

anyone see the video of the knob filming himself drivng at 200mph,in his RS6,,,dont think itll be long before he gets his collar felt.....what a bellend !
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Money doesn't buy common sense clearly

Comment

Aye saw that last night, fair enough if he kills himself, but possibly taking a family out with him,

Effing rsole

Comment

I saw something on sky news this morning but left before the story came on

Comment

Just watched it online....... they catch him as you say......cameras or other drivers with dash cam footage will have him caught in no time.

Comment

Its been on again,,they haven't caught him yet,but ,its not as if theres an RS6 parked in every street in the uk
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
              Its been on again,,they haven't caught him yet,but ,its not as if theres an RS6 parked in every street in the uk
              no, but they'll identify the road, look at the time on his dash and put out an appeal.....he'll get hammered in the clink

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                no, but they'll identify the road, look at the time on his dash and put out an appeal.....he'll get hammered in the clink
                yeah,,zoom in on mileage etc....wont need a sherlock on the case

Comment

Everything aside, its a bloody stupid thing to be doing but it shows what an impressive piece of kit the RS6 is....200mph in a 5 door estate. I've long said that if i was to win the lottery my lottery winners car garage would include an RS6 for ferrying the dog about!!

Probably wouldnt need this one some german tuner has done though where you can spec it up to 996bhp and 922lb ft of torque! Some of the colour\wheel options are interesting mind you!!

Comment

It's the M23 southbound between Crawley and peaspottage .
                    So the county is West Sussex .
                    .he may have a fast car but all it needed was someone to pull out , or something to go wobbly
                    And he would not be holding a camera in his hand .
                    Breaker breaker roger and out !

.K.M.P.C.U
                    YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

I remember the uproar when the Lotus Carlton was released 170 something top speed and questions raised in Parliament. This guy is clearly nuts, just hope when his day comes he doesn't take anyone else with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
                        I remember the uproar when the Lotus Carlton was released 170 something top speed and questions raised in Parliament. This guy is clearly nuts, just hope when his day comes he doesn't take anyone else with him.
                        yep...……...the police wanted it banned.
                        I used to work with a guy who had the 3.0 24v GSI and sold it to buy a Lotus Carlton.....first thing he did when he got it...……...got a tow bar specially made for it

Comment

Whilst this is an extreme the quieter roads during lockdown appear to have brought about a severe drop in driving standards. Just this morning about 7:30am I walked with my little one and the dog to the shop for some bread and milk. On the main road it’s initially a 40 limit but very few cars in either direction and some very large trucks were well over that and then in the 30 zone between two central reservations I saw two cars overtaking another one that wasn’t exactly going slow. Not like they were boy racer types either, one was a diesel insignia. Also seen loads from Derbyshire police having loads of issues on the roads in the Peak District with silly speeds and driving by both car drivers and bikers.

Comment

Originally posted by bransoj View Post
                            Whilst this is an extreme the quieter roads during lockdown appear to have brought about a severe drop in driving standards. Just this morning about 7:30am I walked with my little one and the dog to the shop for some bread and milk. On the main road it’s initially a 40 limit but very few cars in either direction and some very large trucks were well over that and then in the 30 zone between two central reservations I saw two cars overtaking another one that wasn’t exactly going slow. Not like they were boy racer types either, one was a diesel insignia. Also seen loads from Derbyshire police having loads of issues on the roads in the Peak District with silly speeds and driving by both car drivers and bikers.
                            Seen that round here too, speeding through the village and can hear the nutters on the bypass maxing every gear, cars and bikes.

Comment

Wow yea what a idiot,Just found a clip here
                              A SPEED demon filmed himself doing a staggering 200mph on a UK motorway. The lout took advantage of an empty carriageway during lockdown as he hurtled down what is believed to be the M23 near Crawl…

Comment

Working...
                              X